Port Arthur

StangBacker

So . . . I was right about New Caney beating the Titans and New Caney has the district championship in hand as long as Porter behaves and doesn't play spoiler.  Now I am going to say that Kingwood Park has a real shot at beating PAM.  I know that Port Arthur faithful think that they have this one in the bag and their athletes are better than anyone else but . . . Panthers win.  What you say?

4 hours ago, StangBacker said:

So . . . I was right about New Caney beating the Titans and New Caney has the district championship in hand as long as Porter behaves and doesn't play spoiler.  Now I am going to say that Kingwood Park has a real shot at beating PAM.  I know that Port Arthur faithful think that they have this one in the bag and their athletes are better than anyone else but . . . Panthers win.  What you say?

I will say NC won the game, but if you was there, you would've saw just like everyone else did. Memorial beat themselves. No slight to NC but Memorial would win 9 out of 10 vs them. Some said Porter was more discipline than NC and would have a chance. Titans with 3 defensive starters who didn't play until the 2nd half of the game, and the starting tailback didn't play at all, Memorial still dominated them boys. They didn't have a snowballs chance in you know where!! Now KP has a chance, technically they do,  but that chance will run out quickly Saturday.