Week 9 Polls

PhatMack19

Realistically, just from my eyeball test, we are not a Top 10 team, much less a playoff team.  To me, we look like a top 15-20 team.  We are good, not great, or even very good, but the future looks amazingly bright.  How we only have 1 loss at this point is based somewhat on luck (just as we have been really unlucky with some losses in the past) and a lot on coaching.  The great news is I truly believe Herman is who we hoped and thought he was.  

All that being said, i think it’s not if but when this year’s bubble is burst.  It could be any week now, and possibly this Saturday (although Okie Lite is not good).  

8 hours ago, TxHoops said:

Realistically, just from my eyeball test, we are not a Top 10 team, much less a playoff team.  To me, we look like a top 15-20 team.  We are good, not great, or even very good, but the future looks amazingly bright.  How we only have 1 loss at this point is based somewhat on luck (just as we have been really unlucky with some losses in the past) and a lot on coaching.  The great news is I truly believe Herman is who we hoped and thought he was.  

All that being said, i think it’s not if but when this year’s bubble is burst.  It could be any week now, and possibly this Saturday (although Okie Lite is not good).  

Agree 100%. I believe Texas is 1-2 years out. They remind me of the Astros back in 2015 when they took KC to the limit. Just playing a little above their heads right now, but just give them time.