Anahuac at Hardin

GoFundMe

Hardin's win over Orangefield is impressive . . . any year but this one.  Anahuac, Hardin, and Orangefield seem to be very similar on paper.  I'm going out on a limb here to say that Anahuac takes this one simply due to history.  Anahuac hasn't lost many to the Hornets and this year will be no different.  Prove me wrong.

Head to head is Hardin 9 wins to Anahuac 34 wins with Hardin’s last win in 2007.  Odds are stacked against the Hornets but something tells me that Hardin will be victorious.  I’m crediting this seasons success to my children going to Hardin now, even though they are in elementary and junior high. No, I am joking. This coaching staff seems to be culture changers and the kids play very hard.  

My original thought was that this would be the 6/7 game with Anahuac pulling it out.  I think Hardin has the momentum though.  The OF game was a big win.  Surprised many of us.  I still think Ana will have some kids that may give Hardin issues but I think Hardin gets it in a relatively close one.  10-14 or so

41 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

My original thought was that this would be the 6/7 game with Anahuac pulling it out.  I think Hardin has the momentum though.  The OF game was a big win.  Surprised many of us.  I still think Ana will have some kids that may give Hardin issues but I think Hardin gets it in a relatively close one.  10-14 or so

do you think anahuac will have a tough time stopping number 3

10 hours ago, mragc2007 said:

The Kvl game is the common game  appears Hardin can score more than Anahuac.

i dont think you can use that as an example really. anahuac is a ton more athletic than hardin on paper. hardin may have an advantage on the O-line from what i seen on film. and hardin rb vs anahuac rb will be very fun to watch.  hardin can throw the ball a little at times so that may be the difference. however, as i said anahuac is going to be much more athletic than hardin overall.  i honestly think its going to come down to special teams or who turns over the ball and who dont.

10 hours ago, mragc2007 said:

The Kvl game is the common game  appears Hardin can score more than Anahuac.

Warren is a common game as well.  Hardin won 54-14.  Anahuac won 71-0.  I know it's hard to gauge when the common opponent isn't very good..because either probably could've made the score worse if they wanted.  But it's a common game nonetheless.  I think the KV game will give a more accurate idea if anyone is going to compare opponents (which doesn't always matter by the way)