Santa Fe @ PN-G Homecoming: Indians vs Indians

NDNation

30 minutes ago, Michele said:

Santa Fe Tribe is gonna scalp the PNG Cherokee, Apache, Comanche, Coushatta or whatever tribe they associate themselves as. 

Santa Fe Tribe - 35

PNG  -  21

too much lol GIF by interstellardesignz

Roschon averages 5.5 touchdowns alone for the past 3 years so if PNG loses its like 42-35 or somewhere around that.

SCALP EM PURPLE!!!

54 minutes ago, aki1994 said:

Are we going to be back healthy / no suspensions this game?

Had anybody heard anything about Garth? He was on the sidelines the rest of the Dayton game. Looked like his knee maybe???

Someone posted that #5 should be back by the Nederland game.

#9 was on the sidelines at the Dayton game, no braces, crutches or cast of any kind, so hopefully he's back soon.

We have a slew of other injuries, not sure who though. Seems like we have 1 or 2 getting hurt every game.

18 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

This is a trap game for PNG. 

Santa Fe is desperate for wins to try and lock up a playoff spot after early key losses. 

Their offense isn't fancy but is really consistent. 

Their Defense is going to take away the run game and it'll be if the receivers can break free or not. 

We know about trap games and homecoming. LCM

21 hours ago, FrodoNDN said:

Indians toughest games are ahead of them, starting with this one. I hope that our Def can keep up with Santa Fe because it looks like we run a similar offense. The problem is if this offense is run well it is hard to stop. Anyone know how their line is, can we put pressure on the QB.

May have no choice but to pressure the quarterback.  If we lay back cover the receivers, like we did at Dayton, Santa Fe will chew the clock up with short passes & score.  Have to get the defense in quickly to the backfield & pressure the receivers on coverage.  We may get beat a few times deep, but we can punish the QB enough to make him a little cautious when he goes back to pass.  I expect a very close, hard fought game!

The short passes eat us up everytime! We can’t stop them! Time has been on our side against Crosby and Dayton games! Anyone that watches films on our defense sees the weaknesses pretty quick! Thank God we have a QB like RJ that can out score them! He is our savior to win games! Without him we have nothing! I am not a bitter parent I do not have kids in school! They are grown and gone! 

12 hours ago, PNGNDN1990 said:

The short passes eat us up everytime! We can’t stop them! Time has been on our side against Crosby and Dayton games! Anyone that watches films on our defense sees the weaknesses pretty quick! Thank God we have a QB like RJ that can out score them! He is our savior to win games! Without him we have nothing! I am not a bitter parent I do not have kids in school! They are grown and gone! 

Maybe they have a prescription for that weed. I heard it’s good for glaucoma. I thought that all Indians smoke Peace Pipes!

Just keeping it real. Our defense, and defensive coaching is the worst I have ever seen, and I'm sure many will agree. Along with our special teams coaching.... If we did not have Shug, we would be in desperation mode. There is not one thing we do good defensively. PERIOD. We have a coach that is concerned about one side of the ball.... So, any game we have left to play will be won in a shootout fashion. Nederland is going to have a field day with us. I know Monte, and he is loving life right now.......

10 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Your a clown..................

Hmm, he makes statements about  PNG players that are unsubstantiated , breaking the rules of this board and I'm a clown for suspending him for a few days??  By the way , be careful with the name calling.

4 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Hmm, he makes statements about  PNG players that are unsubstantiated , breaking the rules of this board and I'm a clown for suspending him for a few days??  By the way , be careful with the name calling.

Ban me bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!