Silsbee vs Liberty

BADSANTA

1 hour ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Re read it smarty pants.  Never said the toughest TEAM they have faced. 

If you do not understand the difference between a PNG and Liberty offense then I can understand why your incompetence makes my statement seem dumb.  (Clock and ball contol vs spread and scoring contest).  Come on man I'm sure you get the point.  Match up Problem.  BTW I'm Sure Liberty would play a 48-14 game against PNG just as Silsbee did.  Actually 14 points against PNG, arguably the worst 5A defense in town is rough for such a high powered Offense as Sisbees.    

You said “toughest and best clock control team”. “And” meaning both is true.

Nope.  Have to read the thread guys.  Toughest and best clock control offense, as compared to HJs Slot T.  None of the teams you mentioned are clock control.

Someone had mentioned the HJ win for silsbee before that post was made. HJ s SLOT T is a clock control offense.  Libertys double wing is a clock control offense.  Liberty loses to all teams mentioned in my opinion. Nederland, Newton, PNG etc. As would most southeast texas teams.  Reading comprehention guys.  

Toughest clock control AND best clock control team. tough and best both belong to clock control.  Clock control belongs to Team.

13 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Yea, then I recanted the with ease part.  No doubt Silsbee is a front runner and a favorite in the district.  They have play makers.  I also know what a mistake it will be for them to overlook Liberty.  Liberty is also a front runner and again, they are a bad match up for Silsbee.  I definitely do not mean to imply Silsbee is a pushover. However, I am the only one on this thread who says Silsbee will not blow them away buy 3 TD s.    

Hmmmmmmm........last i looked 21 points was 3 TDs

8 minutes ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Yummm.  I ll eat my crow.  good work silsbee.  Big fast boys out there.  I will say this though.  The game was tighter  than the final score. losing number 12 after 1 carry hurt Liberty.  He is the main rusher. And best secondary guy. Look up his stats. Kid is good. 

Wrong!! After Liberty s first drive that was it. Liberty did have a nice third drive but ended in a missed FG. After that it was all Silsbee. Don’t matter how much time you keep the ball if you can’t score you lose. It was a hard fought game on both sides and the score indicated how the game went. 

5 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

Liberty ever get down by 2 scores the game is over. That slow moving offense wont score much. 3 yards and cloud of dust is good until you get a holding penalty or 4 yard lose then the drive is dead. 

I dont remember any offensive penalties on them. And the thing about that offense is there are so many people in a bunch it would be hard to see a hold unless it was on the edges.

10 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Re read it smarty pants.  Never said the toughest TEAM they have faced. 

If you do not understand the difference between a PNG and Liberty offense then I can understand why your incompetence makes my statement seem dumb.  (Clock and ball contol vs spread and scoring contest).  Come on man I'm sure you get the point.  Match up Problem.  BTW I'm Sure Liberty would play a 48-14 game against PNG just as Silsbee did.  Actually 14 points against PNG, arguably the worst 5A defense in town is rough for such a high powered Offense as Sisbees.    

Re-read this thread, and tell me again who don't understand things.

11 hours ago, BelichikYoSelf said:

Yummm.  I ll eat my crow.  good work silsbee.  Big fast boys out there.  I will say this though.  The game was tighter  than the final score. losing number 12 after 1 carry hurt Liberty.  He is the main rusher. And best secondary guy. Look up his stats. Kid is good. 

Typical

Make a bold (and wrong) prediction, then find an excuse as to why you were wrong.

I was not there but talked to several who were there (both sides). 2nd half wasn't even close. Tigers dominated

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Typical

Make a bold (and wrong) prediction, then find an excuse as to why you were wrong.

I was not there but talked to several who were there (both sides). 2nd half wasn't even close. Tigers dominated

As expected.   I still think Silsbee has the most talented team in the district.  If they can pull it together, they have a chance at a deep playoff run imo.