BH Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Well at least the Crosby Females still have some spunk :) The kids may have to play lights out due to budget controls! BH would love decipher the Code tonight, if we do I’ll give Ned the combo in the morning. 

The cool thing is they have one less worry, no bus ride.  Didn’t have to pass the collection plate this week to ensure they got there.  

Crosby 42

BARBIES Hill 36

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, BHbleedNblue said:

Crosby WAS my pick last week. Very  glad to see BH actually play the second half against Vidor considering their early season 2nd 1/2 showing (or lack there of). Believe & hoping this match up against Crosby will be different than the last few! Previous QB’s didn’t handle the pressure of those big games against Crosby, PNG & New Caney at all!  With QB Johnson being a recent Hill transplant, he doesn’t seem to carry all the mental pressure as prior QB’s who tanked in those big games. If the passing game gets back on point, the O line continues opening up holes for Long & last nights 2nd half defense shows up, my money’s on BH!

So I guess you are referring to the back up QB last year ?

I want Crosby to win, just afraid they are in a spiral.. my heart says Crosby 35 hill 28. My brain tells me hill 42 Crosby 28. I hope my heart is right, but I am old and know better. Any hunters on the Hill, got 2 $3000 hunts in del rio in a raffle for Crosby band. See me in cowboy hat and blazer before game in parking lot, halftime and after game.  $25 each or 5 for $100. Galveston bay guide fish trip for 4 second place and many gift certificates for woodlands market square for third. Drawing on dec 12.

On 10/24/2018 at 4:57 PM, BHFAN said:

Oh we believe , but Believing and doing is two separate things. The last couple of meetings we tend to look good then Crosby just starts handing it too whoever the best athlete in the field is at the time and he runs around and through us. 

too bad we didn't have him available.