BH Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

I’ll answer since I live there, but supposed to be impartial due to my million dollar contract with the Sun. They’re in a funk, but they have been in this funk for the first half of every game. I agree with earlier poster Traden up BH who said if they’d just run the ball they would win. But that doesn’t seem to be there M O. Eventually you got 11 vs 11 on a hundred yard field. Everybody has issues and injuries, scoreboard is scoreboard and this is why I love coaching football in that it mimics real life with crap but Monday morning you gotta get up cause your family has gotta eat, who cares about the drama.  Team who wants it more, the Hill playoffs, Crosby fight to regain pride. Winning team in playoffs, loser probably buying a ticket to sit in the stands to watch first round.

Yes we are in a funk, 5-2 & it’s a bad season already...wow that says a lot right there. After what I witnessed last Friday in the stands people calling out players & fans calling out each other it is embarrassing. The situation with the district has touched everything in CISD, I’m hurting for my community.  

My opinion:

Last Friday is the first time we got BEAT. We lost to PNG due to coach not managing the game better. BH has a coach that knows what he is doing and if our coaches or whoever is left don’t get it right then it’s 3 losses in a row. 

Warning: Rant begins now

I don’t talk trash but I’ll say this, keyboards make weaklings bold.  I don’t think most of this crap would be said face to face.  This goes to Crosby posters and the others.  Now some will say it’s free speech or just some fun, I say you are what you spew.  

Back to football:

Oh I hope we win but I just don’t know, I agree if we line up & run, run, run l like the chances better.

Probably going to be another shoot out, I hope we got enough.  

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

Yes we are in a funk, 5-2 & it’s a bad season already...wow that says a lot right there. After what I witnessed last Friday in the stands people calling out players & fans calling out each other it is embarrassing. The situation with the district has touched everything in CISD, I’m hurting for my community.  

My opinion:

Last Friday is the first time we got BEAT. We lost to PNG due to coach not managing the game better. BH has a coach that knows what he is doing and if our coaches or whoever is left don’t get it right then it’s 3 losses in a row. 

I don’t talk trash but I’ll say this, keyboards make weaklings bold.  I don’t think most of this crap would be said face to face.  This goes to Crosby posters and the others.  Now some will say it’s free speech or just some fun, I say you are what you spew.  

Back to football:

Oh I hope we win but I just don’t know, I agree if we line up & run, run, run l like the chances better.

AF523C35-7815-453D-874D-8CE4D414F194.jpeg

We will see which Crosby team shows up. The kids know their playoff lives are at stake this week and if they win their not rematching with Manvel is next week. 

Kids are motivated the question is which team shows up, the hungry and dangerously deep team we saw vs New Caney, Manvel, PNG, and Vidor or the Sleep Walking team we saw versus (WOS, Dayton, and Santa Fe.) 

Only real advantages Crosby has is it's at home and they kind of dominate BH every year, so do BH players really believe they can beat Crosby is gonna be a huge question. 

3 hours ago, Cougtalk said:

We will see which Crosby team shows up. The kids know their playoff lives are at stake this week and if they win their not rematching with Manvel is next week. 

Kids are motivated the question is which team shows up, the hungry and dangerously deep team we saw vs New Caney, Manvel, PNG, and Vidor or the Sleep Walking team we saw versus (WOS, Dayton, and Santa Fe.) 

Only real advantages Crosby has is it's at home and they kind of dominate BH every year, so do BH players really believe they can beat Crosby is gonna be a huge question. 

Oh we believe , but Believing and doing is two separate things. The last couple of meetings we tend to look good then Crosby just starts handing it too whoever the best athlete in the field is at the time and he runs around and through us. 

24 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

Oh we believe , but Believing and doing is two separate things. The last couple of meetings we tend to look good then Crosby just starts handing it too whoever the best athlete in the field is at the time and he runs around and through us. 

There are no sqwirls, Netherly,cotton, grace,singleton, Howard’s, or Patterson’s on this squad. So yes bh has a hell of a chance to win. Everyone says run the ball but if u stack the box how can they. 

57 minutes ago, CCbigfan said:

There are no sqwirls, Netherly,cotton, grace,singleton, Howard’s, or Patterson’s on this squad. So yes bh has a hell of a chance to win. Everyone says run the ball but if u stack the box how can they. 

If they stack the box, you make them prove they can stop the run, then pass.  You don't just try to pass even though you are getting 6-9 yards every carry just because they stack the box.  You have to make them prove those guys in the box can stop you.  Against Santa Fe, we were passing even though they never consistently stopped the run.  Went into panic mode.  

59 minutes ago, CCRed said:

If they stack the box, you make them prove they can stop the run, then pass.  You don't just try to pass even though you are getting 6-9 yards every carry just because they stack the box.  You have to make them prove those guys in the box can stop you.  Against Santa Fe, we were passing even though they never consistently stopped the run.  Went into panic mode.  

We had 7 points going into the 4th..... they stopped the run. 

On 10/24/2018 at 5:47 AM, ScubaSteve said:

My opinion:

Back to football:

Say that to my face

Ok now since I have Dayton crying on the toilet bowl thread back to business. First I would like to start off by saying my Keyboard is huge, so don’t think I can’t handle my self in a game of Fortnite! Second I hope the Eagles burn up that scoreboard before the repo man comes and takes it. Third we can we will because we’re freakin Barbers Hill!

Like most teams posters, Crosby is full of "fair weather fans".  Lose 2 games & most fold like a deck of cards.  

That said, I have to believe the Cougars still have enough pride to win this game.  BTW I'm pulling for The Hill.  Should be a great game. 

26 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

It doesn’t matter what they were, now come on to the jungle and get your whooping tonight!  The kids are going to play lights out tonight and they this is a must win.

CODERED

Well at least the Crosby Females still have some spunk :) The kids may have to play lights out due to budget controls! BH would love decipher the Code tonight, if we do I’ll give Ned the combo in the morning.