BH Vs. Crosby

BHFAN

Well let’s get this one started. For some it would seem like Crosby has caught the Sucks bug from Dayton, but I know better. BH has a hard time with Crosby and you bet i’m hoping to kick them while they are down :) However this game is on the Jungle and Crosby as BH will be UP for this game. I exspect the stands to be full and the season forgotten as the kick off is sailing through the air. BH has to win one of their next three for any playoff hopes while Crosby is in desperate need of a win as well. Should be a great game who you got?

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

Well let’s get this one started. For some it would seem like Crosby has caught the Sucks bug from Dayton, but I know better. BH has a hard time with Crosby and you bet i’m hoping to kick them while they are down :) However this game is on the Jungle and Crosby as BH will be UP for this game. I exspect the stands to be full and the season forgotten as the kick off is sailing through the air. BH has to win one of their next three for any playoff hopes while Crosby is in desperate need of a win as well. Should be a great game who you got?

Crosby WAS my pick last week. Very  glad to see BH actually play the second half against Vidor considering their early season 2nd 1/2 showing (or lack there of). Believe & hoping this match up against Crosby will be different than the last few! Previous QB’s didn’t handle the pressure of those big games against Crosby, PNG & New Caney at all!  With QB Johnson being a recent Hill transplant, he doesn’t seem to carry all the mental pressure as prior QB’s who tanked in those big games. If the passing game gets back on point, the O line continues opening up holes for Long & last nights 2nd half defense shows up, my money’s on BH!

I’m hoping for injury free game & for those kids that are being considered to have good showings. I may have to go sit on BH side...not. I’m not proud of behavior of some of our fans last night. Then again I think heck no I’m gonna to tell them to knock it off because youngsters are watching but some people are just...  

BH you got the knife to our throat. I hate it for our kids we have the talent but...

Still gonna stand proud even though we are down, Code Red!

Yeah after Crosby beat Manvel I thought we would lose by 4 TD’s to Crosby. Crosby has had some tough breaks since then with thier QB going out and the fiasco of budget dollars missing. BH suffered with injuries last year, so we know how a promising season can be turned upside down. I still think Crosby is the favorite going into the game though. BH better come ready! letting the Nederland game get away has put us in a very tough position.

16 hours ago, TradenupBH said:

If Crosby backup QB can just manage offense and run the ball, they win. BH has struggled against the run all year. If Crosby throws the ball and has incompletions or turnovers, BH will win. BH offense looked impressive last night, this game will come down to the BH defense.

I agree with Crosby just needing to run the ball.  They ran on everybody all year, including the Manvel, PNG, and Dayton games.  Went into Santa Fe and threw the ball most of the game even though they couldn't stop the run.  I'm still confused on those calls.  You are exactly right, if we come out throwing the ball again, BH will get the win. 

Game of the week…..

Without a doubt, this will be one of the hardest games for the Hill to win. Crosby has a history of just being an outstanding ball club. Crosby lost a great QB and that changes some of the dynamics of Crosby’s lethal offensive attack, never the less, Crosby will march down the field and they will dance in the end zone!  Thus far Barbers Hill offense is one of the best I’ve seen in a long time. They can move the ball at will and very little can be done to stop them from the other side of the ball. However, this is one of the most undisciplined group to boot –flags, flags, and more flags…. The scoreboard would show much differently this year if we could be more disciplined. This game will come down to disciplined, special teams, and who fumbles!

Come on Crosby I know your Butt Hurt , but let’s hear it! Everyone gives you a hard time because you love to boast when your smacking teams around. Now you have received a little smacking, but the season is not lost yet. Look at it this way if you keep losing you may get to play Manvel again in the first round :) 

I'm going to talk trash on behalf of Crosby: Crosby is the greatest football team in the world. Nay, the universe. BH is unworthy to touch the same grass as Crosby players. I demand that BH apologize for even accepting the opportunity to play against Crosby. The world will feel the wrath of Crosby, and it will be God's justice on the inferior and incapable BH.  

Jk, jk. All of that aside, I am fully confident that Crosby will get back to business against BH and win. Crosby is still an extremely dangerous team. Everyone knows that things could have gone differently against PNG. And it's hard to get your head in the game after a huge letdown loss the week before -- For all we know, Santa Fe would go differently for Crosby if they played again. I think Crosby will put things together against BH. 

2 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

Crosby had to cut several posters from the pay roll, explains why it's so quiet.

We were wondering what had happened. PNG put them in a depression, the Sante Fe loss may have been the final straw. Maybe we should hold a Memorial service for them.

This Crosby thread has two Crosby posters on it. This is like an old Ozen thread geesh guys!  Where are yall? Yall were annoying but at least you were present.

Seems like yesterday y'all just were talking about going undefeated in district and having a playoff run greater than one game!

Image result for head back and laugh gif

11 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

This Crosby thread has two Crosby posters on it. This is like an old Ozen thread geesh guys!  Where are yall? Yall were annoying but at least you were present.

Seems like yesterday y'all just were talking about going undefeated in district and having a playoff run greater than one game!

This is the hidden content, please

Well the great Dennis Green once said in anger after a loss “They were who we thought they were!”. Now there realizing “They weren’t who they thought They were! “ :):):)