Nederland @ Vidor

outanup

With all the nice comments I am beginning to question this whole rivalry thing. I really do believe that some people in the district thought big Ned would be down this year. As time went on and people started to realize what was happening, then the talk slowed down. It is easier to say I told you so then to eat some crow. Nederland will win out and be district champs

13 hours ago, Hagar said:

Certainly surprised at Neds record, even with that marshmallow schedule lol.  But sorry.  No way they go 10-0.  If they get by the Pirates, they still have PNG.  can't win them both :) 

Bottom line is Ned team has showed up focused, made the plays & handled their business for 7 weeks, if they do the same this week & the next 2 after they have a solid chance at winning game #8. #9 & #10 

Hey, even though my remarks were tongue in cheek, I at least woke up some of the Bulldog faithful.  Don’t think you can wake up the “fair weather” Crosby fans.  Couple of faithful still posting, but the rest have abandoned ship.

Still think Ned vs Vidor will be a good game.  Hope so, and no injuries.  One thing for certain, there will be a sea of black and gold.  And, all our Posters who have a son or grandson playing, may your boys have the game of their lives.

17 hours ago, Proud Dawg said:

With all the nice comments I am beginning to question this whole rivalry thing. I really do believe that some people in the district thought big Ned would be down this year. As time went on and people started to realize what was happening, then the talk slowed down. It is easier to say I told you so then to eat some crow. Nederland will win out and be district champs

Lol....NOT! But, it is good for you to "dream!"

1 hour ago, chorizo said:

sure is quiet today,,usually you cant keep a muzzle on the pirates,guess knowing after tonight your 0-5 will shut you up!!good luck tonight to all the players and for an injury free game!

GO DOGS!!

Were 0 and 4 in district. What’s there to say! Just hoping that they come ready to bust some Ass tonight! Then will see what happens.

2 hours ago, chorizo said:

sure is quiet today,,usually you cant keep a muzzle on the pirates,guess knowing after tonight your 0-5 will shut you up!!good luck tonight to all the players and for an injury free game!

GO DOGS!!

Unlike the fair weather Crosby posters, the Pirate faithful don’t usually give up on their team, win or lose, much like Bulldog & Indian fans.  You get back in your dog house where you belong :)