Nederland @ Vidor

outanup

2 hours ago, Realville said:

Nobody’s disrespecting Nederland. Vidor knows they’re the underdog. When Vidor is not shooting them selves in the foot with penalties they can put up some points. They put 28 on Barbers Hill in the first half. I believe y’all had to come from behind in the last minute to just put up 27 points for the whole game against BH. Vidor knows what they’re up against.  No need to start acting like Crosby posters.

True, however we also shutout that Santa Fe team that y’all took the L on. 

14 minutes ago, Bulldogpower said:

True, however we also shutout that Santa Fe team that y’all took the L on. 

We’ve taken 4 L’s in row so what’s your point? Let me repeat myself for the last time. Vidor is very aware that the Pirates are the underdog going into this game. But I think they’ve decided to play the game anyway. See y’all Friday, Peace Out!

4 hours ago, Realville said:

Nobody’s disrespecting Nederland. Vidor knows they’re the underdog. When Vidor is not shooting them selves in the foot with penalties they can put up some points. They put 28 on Barbers Hill in the first half. I believe y’all had to come from behind in the last minute to just put up 27 points for the whole game against BH. Vidor knows what they’re up against.  No need to start acting like Crosby posters.

Out of likes but I like this.

13 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

Realville can you save me a seat, because I don’t think there will be enough seats for all the fans Nederland brings 

Normally I would say yes because I buy 4 season seats every year for my wife and boys,  but when we play Nederland my wife always goes to that game because her niece is a Westernaire for Nederland. Sorry Grayhair.

1 hour ago, Boneyard Boys said:

I hope you don’t think we are going to be shut out... We will score plenty against your 85 Bears defense that stopped Santa Fe.

Nope I don’t, my prediction says 50-32 Nederland. Nederland will be playing for the DC race and Vidor will be playing for the city’s personal rivalry that they have come up with. I also say vote Cruz. But plenty enough to win? Cause that hasn’t happened yet. 

7 hours ago, grayhair777 said:

Really have you watched Vidor play,they have not won a District game, everyone that they have lost to we have we have killed took our starters out at half time ,so if we play our starters the whole  game do you really think it’s going to be a close game a the end, give me a break!!!

Lol look at this cat. Hey kid last time I checked y’all havent played Crosby or png and bh took y’all to the wire. But go ahead. Get a big head. :)

9 hours ago, Hagar said:

As everyone knows, this is the big rivalry game known as Two County Madness.  I see the Bulldogs falling short in a tremendous effort, but still winning District by beating PNG.  

The Bulldogs ecked out a close win last year, finally stopping the Pirates win streak against the Dogs (only 1 game, but that’s a win streak against Ned lol).

Okay, should be another good Vidor vs Nederland matchup.  And Vidor doesn’t have to water the field.  Both teams are used to playing in the mud, the blood, and the Gatorade. :) 

Had to start the rivalry thing huh.....

1 hour ago, Mytwocents3788 said:

Lol look at this cat. Hey kid last time I checked y’all havent played Crosby or png and bh took y’all to the wire. But go ahead. Get a big head. :)

There’s always at least one for every team.  Most Ned posters know it will be a close game.

Ok, Vidor, I have a legit question. Throw all of the statistics of the teams, present and past, out the window. Why do you consider us you rivals? You could’ve easily had a rival with closer towns, such as Lumberton, but you decided to go with a town on the other side of Beamount that has already had a rival for almost 100 years. I figure that Vidor tried to force a rivalry by first, copying our colors, second, by copying our traditions, and third, telling us that Vidor and Nederland’s supposed “rivalry” is bigger than Mid-County Madness. First of all, the “Band of Bands” has the same hat as the “Golden Pride,” but if you look closely, you’ll see that the gold on Vidor’s hat doesn’t match the gold on their jackets, but the same hat matches Nederland’s jackets perfectly. Also, your “traditional” homecoming halftime performance was a Nederland tradition that you started to do after Nederland hosted Vidor for their homecoming. And, if this rivalry is as big as you claim, why does it not have a name? It’s not called the “Black and Gold Bowl,” and that’s simply because it will have no meaning. “The Beaumont Bowl” had meaning between two Beaumont schools, and “Mid-County Madness/Bum Phillips Bowl” has so much meaning, referring to the people and the long history. So, you can claim as you claim, think as you think, but Vidor is only a Nederland wanna-be, trying to use mockery to spark a rivalry, as if we need to win a right for the colors, which I believe we have done years ago.

2 hours ago, Mytwocents3788 said:

Last time I checked, Barbers beat y’all by two touchdowns. I believe they scored...five...yes? Well, against Nederland’s defense, they were held at three. And considering they had the best passing offense in the district (before meeting Nederland) I would say it was expected to be a close game. Much like PN-G and Nederland, the NDNs typically bring the offense and Nederland brings the defense.

19 minutes ago, grayhair777 said:

Rivalry thing is something the Vidor coach started.it the only game he really wants to win....the last time he beat Nederland I saw him down on his knees crying someone had to pick him up...maybe that’s why he didn’t win but one game that season 

I’m just saying; you don’t choose the rivalry, the rivalry chooses you. And Vidor, you were not chosen.