East Chambers 49 Kirbyville 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

Talking with the EC boys I think they were sleeping on Kirbyville and Kirbyville put up a good fight. Kirbyville QB made some impressive throws. Two of them just over the the defender to #4 for TD's and a ton to #11. number 1 & 4 had a lot of speed and played with a lot of heart. I don't know if any of them coming back but I will say that I thought Kirbyville played better than their record last night.

41 minutes ago, rykerx144 said:

4 is a SR and a few others like 5 but for the most part alot return next year.  

What grade is the QB in? Also 11 and 15. I was impressed with the effort Kirbyville played with and most of their play calling. Do they normally pass that much? My son said it seemed they threw it more last night than on the film. They ran the option routes well. I think with the way they played last night Kirbyville would have made the playoffs if the district season was just starting. #4 and #1 have impressive speed.

We have a very athletic fresh and soph classes. I hope they are starting to buy into the coaching.  These boys have had a few years of drama and excuses.  I think they are finally starting to realize they have to put in the work.  I think there is still some work to do in that area but things are starting to click and will start to improve.