Huffman Hargrave 41 Bridge City 16/FINAL

WOSgrad

Kinda disappointing that we didnt score in the 2nd half.. I really would love to see a complete game from start to finish.. I know I'm knit picking here. We drove up and down the field, and then made mistakes in 2nd half.  Good game just gotta find a game plan in 2nd half to keep the mental mistakes down on Offense.. 

1 hour ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Kinda disappointing that we didnt score in the 2nd half.. I really would love to see a complete game from start to finish.. I know I'm knit picking here. We drove up and down the field, and then made mistakes in 2nd half.  Good game just gotta find a game plan in 2nd half to keep the mental mistakes down on Offense.. 

I have to agree. Just like last week, ahead 24-7 and only score once in the 2nd half only to lose in OT. 

What in the world happened to Bridge City? WOW! They made no adjustments any time during the game. Safety's were up tight and we just kept throwing the ball up over the top. Nobody within 10 -15 yards of a receiver on multiple touchdowns. Agreed first half Huffman did their thing but let off the gas in the 2nd half. Not sure it was execution, maybe a little respect for BC and not destroying them, or ust a let down from such a big first half. Nice win. 

8 minutes ago, LTFALCON said:

What in the world happened to Bridge City? WOW! They made no adjustments any time during the game. Safety's were up tight and we just kept throwing the ball up over the top. Nobody within 10 -15 yards of a receiver on multiple touchdowns. Agreed first half Huffman did their thing but let off the gas in the 2nd half. Not sure it was execution, maybe a little respect for BC and not destroying them, or ust a let down from such a big first half. Nice win. 

We just aren’t any good. We’ve had lots of bad years where you could still see a few bright spots here and there. I’m not seeing much this time.  

In all fairness, how can a defense learn to defend a passing attack when the only time they face one is during games?