West Brook 44 La Porte 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

58 minutes ago, Alpha Wolf said:

Maybe not tonight, but the time I seen him, I think Yoeman runs the offense better...

Fair enough. But, I saw a more one dimensional offense. He doesnt move around the pocket much, and he was way overthrowing his receivers. The offense lacked spark, and looked stale. When Elia came in, he brought another dynamic to it. The running game got going, because of his ability to throw on the run, which spreads the defense out, and allows the offense to work. Maybe I'm way off base, but the offense could only muster 19 points in the first half alone, with Yoeman. They scored 17 in the 3rd quarter, with Elia, and the offense had some spark. Just my .02

Both bring something different. But against north shore Elia will do better with his escape ability vs north shore s d line. North shore plays a press man.   Receivers will need time and have to work to get open and with yowman s heavy feet and with NS quickness upfront he won’t be able to give receivers the time like Elia will be able to.   Tho Elia doesn’t always throw a great ball or make the best decision he gives u the best opportunity vs this opponent