Hull-Daisetta 36 Deweyville 14/FINAL

H-D BOBCAT 55

1 hour ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

I’d say BJ Peterson rushed for over 200 yards easily. Kid is one of the best RB’s in SETX.

He had 100 in the 1st quarter.   Glad to watch my boys ball out.  I hope your coach rests them a lil more when up by 20 with 7 minutes left in the game.  Y’all gonna need them fresh come playoffs. 

4 hours ago, bd04 said:

Great win by the bobcats. The Shelbyville game next Friday is gonna be a dog fight. 

4 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

He needs to switch schools

Funny how SA fans are all cocky after y’all have some winning seasons. Yes, SA has been one of the best small school teams the last 7 years or so, but HD is one of the winningest small school programs in the State, since their existence. SA has a lot more winning to do, to be build a tradition like HD. I believe the Peterson kid is good at HD. 

2 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Funny how SA fans are all cocky after y’all have some winning seasons. Yes, SA has been one of the best small school teams the last 7 years or so, but HD is one of the winningest small school programs in the State, since their existence. SA has a lot more winning to do, to be build a tradition like HD. I believe the Peterson kid is good at HD. 

Funny how HD fans continually hypothesize about how good HD are but repeatedly get wiped out by all schools not among the weak sisters of small school SETX. HD fans are back running their mouths after playing one of the more horrible teams in the state. There were no comments last week?

Last week you had a chance to show you were at least mediocre and all you showed was that you are as horrible as suspected. Saturday film prep for HD is typically considered a "bye week" by all schools with talent/speed.  

7 hours ago, PdaddyBball said:

Is HD that good or is Deweyville bad? Honest question 

Coming from an outsider.  Bj Is that good. Tarick is that good.  As a dual they are pretty dang good.  But HD better find a way to use a couple other athletes i seen on the field last night. It will be a short run as soon as they face a stout defense   

I watched Bj run against some damn good 6A defenses last year. He has the tools.  

4 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD is that good, sad thing is, SA is way better than anyone is that District.

Groveton put up more of a fight.  Your RB is good but on a horrible team.  SA has a hell of a lot more accomplishments than HD as a whole!  Get out of here with that weak mess!  Where were you last week after the game?