North Shore 63 Baytown Sterling 3/FINAL

30 minutes ago, JagMarine95 said:

This one's going to get ugly ugly...... if Sterling can hold them to under 70 I'd count that as a good night for them...

Coach Kay don't play those games. He could have scored 80 on GCM the past 2 years and called off the dogs.

Deer Park started taking cheap shots at his players last week so they got the full meal deal.

Let’s get real here, a good showing for Sterling could be measured by...

Defense - hold NS to multiple 3rd and long situations.   Multiple punts would be big.  

Offense - have multiple drives where we are able to put together at least 3 first downs.  A score would be big.  

Special teams - do not allow a kick or punt returned for TD.  

Play with more discipline than last week cut out the nonsense penalties.  

1 hour ago, ThirdDay said:

We can’t even get the correct number of kids on the field for special teams.  

Absolute worse set of coaches that I have ever seen in HS football.  Most undisciplined disorganized team I have seen.  Zero, I mean zero direction for these kids   

63-3, start of 4th

This is exactly my point from the LaPorte game.  I have seen many Sterling games this year and this has been a problem all year long.  The kids deserve better but it seems like all Goose Creek wants is a body for a coach.  

4 minutes ago, speedy48 said:

This is exactly my point from the LaPorte game.  I have seen many Sterling games this year and this has been a problem all year long.  The kids deserve better but it seems like all Goose Creek wants is a body for a coach.  

Time to combine all 3 Baytown schools. Get a high name coach and restore to the glory days. 

10 minutes ago, ThirdDay said:

None of the coaches addressed the players as a group at the end of the game.  Not the HC, not the DC, not the OC.  

“Bus leaves in 10 minutes boys, lets go.”  That is it.  A home game.  Wow, I am pissed.    

The seniors don’t deserve this and neither do the under class men.  If he don’t want to wear the shirt I would have all of his belongings packed up ready for him to pick it up.