Channelview 14 Beaumont United 26/FINAL

Alpha Wolf

1 hour ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

United played good enough to win here.  Left several TD's on the field.  Score should've been in the 40's. But at this point, you'll just take the wins.  For a team under .500 fighting for a playoff spot, it was somewhat impressive in the fact that United did hold this team to 14 points, the same team that scored 21 on West Brook. The offense definitely needs to keep going with things that work (playaction TD pass) vs things that DIDNT work (runs up the middle with 9 men in the box).  Run blocking was bad,  it was able to outathlete Chanelview.  Now the big loss is the RB #28 I believe.  Kid ran are all night and got a dirty tackle on a horse collar tackle and bend him backwards really bad.  My prayers sent out.  

All I have to say is they better beat LaPorte and Deer Park and get in the playoffs.  Expectations are high with this HC so anything less than a playoff spot is a failure.  

Nice sitting with Mr. And Mrs. Alpha Wolf and JagMarine95 !

Not from Beaumont and have no dog in the fight, but that's pretty lofty for their situation. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

United played good enough to win here.  Left several TD's on the field.  Score should've been in the 40's. But at this point, you'll just take the wins.  For a team under .500 fighting for a playoff spot, it was somewhat impressive in the fact that United did hold this team to 14 points, the same team that scored 21 on West Brook. The offense definitely needs to keep going with things that work (playaction TD pass) vs things that DIDNT work (runs up the middle with 9 men in the box).  Run blocking was bad,  it was able to outathlete Chanelview.  Now the big loss is the RB #28 I believe.  Kid ran are all night and got a dirty tackle on a horse collar tackle and bend him backwards really bad.  My prayers sent out.  

All I have to say is they better beat LaPorte and Deer Park and get in the playoffs.  Expectations are high with this HC so anything less than a playoff spot is a failure.  

Nice sitting with Mr. And Mrs. Alpha Wolf and JagMarine95 !

Just enjoy your win. No need to bring the Bruins into this. By the way we did put 57 on them at their house with the refs trying their damnedest to make it a game early on. lol...

2 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Nah, we want United and Channelview to make the playoffs.

Bro I hate to tell you this but Channelview aint getting in in my opinion.  If CE King beats Deer Park tonight, that's a wrap for Brook going D2.  At that point you would need Deer Park to beat us the last game and for the Deer to get in.  

Channelview and CE King play next week.  If the Falcons lose, they are done with North Shore being their last game and will give them their 4th loss.