Crosby @ Santa Fe

NDNation

7 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

That’s great, both Mid county teams gotta make that 2.5 hour drive next year.... ouch. There newspaper the kids were griping about that long drive then playing a game, but that’s part of it 

I have family in Santa Fe...we don't see them often..lol  I would rather drive there though, then that spooky drive to Livingston, especially on the way back at night.

8 hours ago, hitman009 said:

The score board cost the district absolutely nothing. There is a group of investors that are paying the note for advertisement for 10 years. Once it is paid off by investors it will be given to the school to sell advertisements. It is nothing but a profit for Crosby. 

Yeah I heard that before but forgot.  

What I want to see: 

Crosby plays with some attitude and comes out firing from the get go showing they can actually play 4 quarters consistently (like we did against PNG on offense.) 

Crosby drops a couple early TD's using our Hydra at running back and cruises to an easy victory 42-7. 

What I expect to see: 

Crosby plays 3 quarters, games 14-14 after the first. 

By the end of the 3rd quarter, it's 42-21 Crosby 

We take the foot off the gas in fourth win 49-35

What I fear we will see: 

Crosby's Zone gets picked apart all night with a bunch of short passes with an occasional bomb over the top. We give up a bunch of points early and are racing to the finish line to win the game late. 

1st quarter 21-7 Santa Fe

2nd Quarter 35-14 Santa Fe (all the Nederland/PNG/Vidor fans taking mad mess at halftime) 

3rd Quarter 35-28 Santa Fe

4th Quarter 42-42 going into the last 2 minutes. 

Outcome decided by late plays or OT. 

My Prediction: (Expectation is 49-35 Crosby.) 

On 10/18/2018 at 3:42 PM, navydawg31 said:

Could be Nederland defense is that good? Number 1 defense in district. But  Nederland only scored one meaningful offensive touchdown against them... the first touchdown was a blocked punt in the first quarter, the fourth quarter we score two the second one they stacked all 11 in the box and crashed down, Mazyck hit the hole and never turned around and broke it for like 60 or so. And that’s your 3 touchdowns. Like I said Santa Fe is a lot better then you think.. 

Dogs D is that good & Santa Fe is better than y’all think . In case y’all missed it Dogs r also much better than you thought see y’all a little later  .