Crosby @ Santa Fe

NDNation

14 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

We’re just hoping they can make the bus ride down!

Crosby's new scoreboard is one of the nicest around, but I saw that it wasn't utilized much. No replays, not really any advertisements. Can't they sell some advertising spots, to be played in intervals throughout the game??? Get yall some gas money going.

4 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Crosby's new scoreboard is one of the nicest around, but I saw that it wasn't utilized much. No replays, not really any advertisements. Can't they sell some advertising spots, to be played in intervals throughout the game??? Get yall some gas money going.

They had all that stuff going during the WOS game?

My prediction is going to be SF keeps it close but Crosby wins 37-31.

Man don’t even start...I was against that $&@# scoreboard from the start. We had a scoreboard that worked just fine but oh no “we have to keep up with the Jones”. I’m so disgusted with all this mess I sure hope some prison time is coming for the responsible. I hate this for our community the teachers & staff let go are now victims. I feel bad for our kids too but hey your right we got a freaking big scoreboard & some sweet ball fields. 

I know nothing about SF except the obvious so I would just like a win. Good luck to both teams. 

1 hour ago, NDNation said:

Didn't see a thread for this one. Are yall that depressed Crosby fans????

Crosby with the win.

No!  We have more going here in our community that needs attention...school board situation. I spend too much time reading & trying to investigate this crap. It’s really bad but when times are tuff you find out who and what people really are. 

So back to football, I hope for a injury free win. It’s kinda hard to focus on sport at this point in time 

19 minutes ago, ScubaSteve said:

No!  We have more going here in our community that needs attention...school board situation. I spend too much time reading & trying to investigate this crap. It’s really bad but when times are tuff you find out who and what people really are. 

So back to football, I hope for a injury free win. It’s kinda hard to focus on sport at this point in time 

Got to push forward for the kids. They won't get this time back. High School is tough enough without this added to it.

38 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Got to push forward for the kids. They won't get this time back. High School is tough enough without this added to it.

Did you just say high school is tough, shooooooooot what I wouldn’t do to go back in time and not have any bills, and all had to worry about was oh nevermind to many movements going on for me to continue.  But yes, this sucks for the kids for sure but Crosby is a good community and somehow they’ll pull through

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

I might be wrong about this but i believe that the scoreboard is being paid for through advertising revenue, for a given period of time and then once it is paid off the money will go into the booster club.  No replays is because the A/V Teacher/ Basketball Coach got let go.   

49 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Did you just say high school is tough, shooooooooot what I wouldn’t do to go back in time and not have any bills, and all had to worry about was oh nevermind to many movements going on for me to continue.  But yes, this sucks for the kids for sure but Crosby is a good community and somehow they’ll pull through

Crap on that, homework sucks...lol  Take me back to the age 25,

1 hour ago, ScubaSteve said:

Man don’t even start...I was against that $&@# scoreboard from the start. We had a scoreboard that worked just fine but oh no “we have to keep up with the Jones”. I’m so disgusted with all this mess I sure hope some prison time is coming for the responsible. I hate this for our community the teachers & staff let go are now victims. I feel bad for our kids too but hey your right we got a freaking big scoreboard & some sweet ball fields. 

I know nothing about SF except the obvious so I would just like a win. Good luck to both teams. 

The score board cost the district absolutely nothing. There is a group of investors that are paying the note for advertisement for 10 years. Once it is paid off by investors it will be given to the school to sell advertisements. It is nothing but a profit for Crosby. 

2 hours ago, NDNation said:

They put up a big 0 points in the Ned game.

Could be Nederland defense is that good? Number 1 defense in district. But  Nederland only scored one meaningful offensive touchdown against them... the first touchdown was a blocked punt in the first quarter, the fourth quarter we score two the second one they stacked all 11 in the box and crashed down, Mazyck hit the hole and never turned around and broke it for like 60 or so. And that’s your 3 touchdowns. Like I said Santa Fe is a lot better then you think.. 

12 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Could be Nederland defense is that good? Number 1 defense in district. But  Nederland only scored one meaningful offensive touchdown against them... the first touchdown was a blocked punt in the first quarter, the fourth quarter we score two the second one they stacked all 11 in the box and crashed down, Mazyck hit the hole and never turned around and broke it for like 60 or so. And that’s your 3 touchdowns. Like I said Santa Fe is a lot better then you think.. 

Did yall do anything special in memory for Santa Fe? Im hoping we do something.

13 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Did yall do anything special in memory for Santa Fe? Im hoping we do something.

Moment of silence, the gift in the middle we donated money to their fund they set up. I don’t recall the name of it. I was told students raised money all week during lunch and the school matched whatever it was and it was a respectful amount of money for a hs donation. 

16 minutes ago, navydawg31 said:

Moment of silence, the gift in the middle we donated money to their fund they set up. I don’t recall the name of it. I was told students raised money all week during lunch and the school matched whatever it was and it was a respectful amount of money for a hs donation. 

That's great! I believe we are raising money as well.