Hardin 22 Orangefield 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

The Orangefield Bobcats continue District 12-3A-I as they host the Hardin Hornets tonight.  Josh Smalley's Bobcats, 4-2 on the season and 1-2 in district play comes off of a 41-0 loss to East Chambers last week.  Meanwhile, Larry Haynes' Hornets, 5-1 on the season and 2-1 in district play, come off a 42-28 win over Kirbyville last week.

Join Gary Stelly and John Kimbrough for all of the action from F.L.McClain Stadium in Orangefield at 7:30 pm by tuning in to AM 1600 KOGT or by clicking on the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Greater Orange Area Football on Your Hometown Radio Station, AM 1600 KOGT and Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

4 minutes ago, buffington33 said:

Didn’t quite make the 200 he was only @ 195. But still a stellar performance from him, they called back the 10 us rush that would have put him over 200

Cool. I was going by what the radio announcer said.  Great year for him and the Hornets so far. 

4 minutes ago, camsdad said:

Cool. I was going by what the radio announcer said.  Great year for him and the Hornets so far. 

I was too but I was listening to the orangfield radio station because I get lost listening to the Hardin one......lol, they don’t talk enough about what is going on during the plays.   

Orangefield scores with seconds remaining to cut it to 2 and get a delay of game penalty.   Got a good look at converting anyway but ball was just off receiver’s finger tips in corner of end zone.   

Hardin was pretty impressive - not sure if they had more than 20 kids suited up.   And kudos to the tambourine player in the band.  Easily the most entertaining part of my evening.  

1 hour ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

As I said they would win...It should have been 30-14 Hardin beat there own self twice in the red zone.  Congrats to the Hornets keep rolling. Hardin will beat  Anahuac next week by 20 and getting the playoffs...

Congrats to Hardin. I think they can beat Anahuac to make playoffs. Wouldn’t say by 20 but I think they will win. 

35 minutes ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Everyone said that Hardin would loose tonight too. I think it’s kinda funny Hardin gets no credit for being 6-1 with a legitimate shot to make the playoffs. Everyone always has them to loose. Good job Hornets keep it up!

They have 6 wins, but this is honestly their first quality win. And this comes with an asterisk beside it. It’s obvious OF is not the same team they were 3 weeks ago before losing their QB. Yes, Hardin is headed in the right direction, but I don’t think it’s crazy for people to predict them to lose this game. One guy from Hardin told me Hardin was going to beat EC 3 straight years....starting in 2016...we know how that has gone. Hardin is headed up, just don’t let yalls 6-1 record fool you.

5 hours ago, About a week ago said:

They have 6 wins, but this is honestly their first quality win. And this comes with an asterisk beside it. It’s obvious OF is not the same team they were 3 weeks ago before losing their QB. Yes, Hardin is headed in the right direction, but I don’t think it’s crazy for people to predict them to lose this game. One guy from Hardin told me Hardin was going to beat EC 3 straight years....starting in 2016...we know how that has gone. Hardin is headed up, just don’t let yalls 6-1 record fool you.

Does our loss to East Chambers have an asterisk next to it ? No starting QB, RB, RT and MLB.  So, I need to know if we’re talkin asterisks, do we get a pass there?