Lumberton 48 Livingston 11/FINAL

WOSgrad

It's homecoming night for the Lumberton Raiders as they host the Livingston Lions in District 11-4A-I play.  Chris Babin's Raiders, 3-3 on the season and 1-0 in district play opened up their district schedule with a 38-31 overtime win over Huffman Hargrave last week.  Meanwhile, Finis Vanover's Lions, 0-6 on the season and 0-1 in district play, come off of a 87-21 loss to Splendora last week.

fans can join Ken Luck for all of the action beginning at 7 by tuning your radio in to KETX 92.3 FM or by clicking the following link:

This is the hidden content, please

Follow Lumberton Raider and Livingston Lion Football on Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

The game was alright , but the after game was something special. I've been watching Lumberton since the school started and for the first time that I know of instead of the band just playing for the Raiderettes, the Raiderettes actually performed with the band in their contest routine and it was fantastic. I was wondering what the Raider band was going to do to top last year............man oh man. I see another trip to state coming your way.