22-4A Predictions

#1 HJ - I would say is the clear favorite in this district. They have 4 returning starters, including last years Beaumont Enterprise Super gold player of the year, Tanisha Smalls. Then you have the Freshman phenom being added to the mix, not to mention this group has played a lot of ball together from a young age.

#2 Silsbee - They are quick, strong and physical, will make some noise and go two to three rounds deep in playoffs

#3 LCM - Talented group that has a Jr who

was select Freshman of the year and I believe received a superlative again last year. 

#4 Lumberton - They are young, have lost some talent, have I believe 2 starters returning or at least 2 that played significant minutes, with a couple more Sophomores filling in to solidify the team. They having a winning culture there and I think it will continue.

#5 BC - They lost top two or three players to graduation last year and I don’t know if the talent is their to replace them.

#6 HF - Third coach in three years and showed a lot of heart in the games I watched them play last year, but the winning culture in HF basketball is not there anymore.

#7 WOS - Dont know much about them, I believe they struggled last year and don’t know of any young ones in that area to step up and make a difference.

By all means correct me if any information is incorrect or if you have information to add.

3 hours ago, OneChance said:

#1 HJ - I would say is the clear favorite in this district. They have 4 returning starters, including last years Beaumont Enterprise Super gold player of the year, Tanisha Smalls. Then you have the Freshman phenom being added to the mix, not to mention this group has played a lot of ball together from a young age.

#2 Silsbee - They are quick, strong and physical, will make some noise and go two to three rounds deep in playoffs

was select Freshman of the year and I believe received a superlative again last year. 

#4 Lumberton - They are young, have lost some talent, have I believe 2 starters returning or at least 2 that played significant minutes, with a couple more Sophomores filling in to solidify the team. They having a winning culture there and I think it will continue.

#5 BC - They lost top two or three players to graduation last year and I don’t know if the talent is their to replace them.

#6 HF - Third coach in three years and showed a lot of heart in the games I watched them play last year, but the winning culture in HF basketball is not there anymore.

#7 WOS - Dont know much about them, I believe they struggled last year and don’t know of any young ones in that area to step up and make a difference.

By all means correct me if any information is incorrect or if you have information to add.

Silsbee will play at United November 24th, should e a good one...

On 10/18/2018 at 8:34 AM, OneChance said:

I think LCM program is about to turn around. But your predictions look right.

On 10/18/2018 at 8:34 AM, OneChance said:

#1 HJ

#2 Silsbee

#3 Lumberton

#4 LCM

4 hours ago, BlueOwl said:

HJ runs away with this district. Should beat every team by 30+. HJ has a real shot at state for the next 4 years. They also have great coaching. 

They will definitely have a dynamic player the next four years, but their best chance is going to be this year with the complete team they have. Tanisha Strong will play a huge part this year. After she leaves there will be a void to fill. The Jr class is pretty strong too.