Invasion of America

Hagar

5 hours ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Has any one replied yet

No, and there’s a good reason.  At the present time, a wall is the only answer.  To which liberals will say, we don’t want an ugly wall.  News flash, I doubt any conservatives “want” an ugly wall, but we need one.  I don’t want a colonoscopy, but I need one.  

If BE is correct, and most are women and children, it’s obvious the majority of these people are coming for welfare.  Which reminds me of a profound meme I saw yesterday.

Liberals carry signs that say, Share the wealth.

But I’ve never seen them carry one saying, Share the work.

16 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

The Houston stations have had reporters embedded with the caravan. They're mosy women and children. And the men are pretty much under 5 foot. This isn't the next sacking of Rome.  

As for the border agents, they have guns, vests, dogs, cars, ATV, satellite, etc.  They're gonna be fine.  If the migrants had any of that, they wouldn't be walking. They leave at 3 am to avoid the heat. The poorest person you know is bill gates compared to them.

Might want to broaden your news sources,  these are poor people who are making a desperate but blank trip since 90-95 percent will be sent back home.

If you get shot by a man under 5 foot tall, does it hurt less?

17 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Are y'all really scared of a bunch of poor people. These aren't Invaders, they are asylum seekers. 

And you know what will happen when they get to the border, we'll detain them, determine if they have a case and send a majority of them back home because they don't have legal standing to sue for asylum. This is much about nothing.

Sure looks to me like they are invading 

2di4yzp.jpg

The US doesn’t have the capacity to hold these people until trial.  They are caught, registered and given a trial date a year or 2 down the road that they will never show up to.  In the mean time they drain our welfare systems and send all of the money they make back home.  

18 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

The Houston stations have had reporters embedded with the caravan. They're mosy women and children. And the men are pretty much under 5 foot. This isn't the next sacking of Rome.  

As for the border agents, they have guns, vests, dogs, cars, ATV, satellite, etc.  They're gonna be fine.  If the migrants had any of that, they wouldn't be walking. They leave at 3 am to avoid the heat. The poorest person you know is bill gates compared to them.

Might want to broaden your news sources,  these are poor people who are making a desperate but blank trip since 90-95 percent will be sent back home.

Hmmm... Mostly women and children, eh. This must be the tail end of the caravan then, I'm sure these chivalrous young men let the women and kids go before them.

This is the hidden content, please

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

You're an idiot.  What are they seeking asylum from?  They are coming because they know the dims will give them free stuff once they get here.  Not a dimtard, I proudly vote Republican.  Not from BTLE, nice try though!

Trump MAGA!!!!!  You gotta love it

This isn't happening. And if you look at their home countries, they are fleeing violence.  It's sad but I don't think it meets the definition of asylum either. We do need to change the immigration laws.

19 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

9 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Can you explain this? 

Screenshot_2018-11-01-13-39-31~3.png

Easily, and by a Left leaning organization. I do dispute their "mixed" claim however:

Now, do you enjoy spreading fake news and downright lies. After all, you have publicly stated that you adamantly abhor Trump because he lies (in your twisted fantasyland), but yet you engage in the same behavior you claim to abhor. Why is that? Seriously, why is that?

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Easily, and by a Left leaning organization. I do dispute their "mixed" claim however:

Now, do you enjoy spreading fake news and downright lies. After all, you have publicly stated that you adamantly abhor Trump because he lies (in your twisted fantasyland), but yet you engage in the same behavior you claim to abhor. Why is that? Seriously, why is that?

Of course he's not deporting his children. I'm just pointing out your and his hyprocracy regarding immigrants.  

Learn to laugh a little.

I feel sorry for the people who have to live with you. You are insufferable and miserable.  I bet your arteries are stiff from all the stress your needlessly subject yourself to.

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

20 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

13 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Of course he's not deporting his children. I'm just pointing out your and his hyprocracy regarding immigrants.  

Learn to laugh a little.

I feel sorry for the people who have to live with you. You are insufferable and miserable.  I bet your arteries are stiff from all the stress your needlessly subject yourself to.

Point out my hypocrisy about immigrants. Show your evidence of my hypocrisy. You have none. You are just a liar. Own it.

And the people that live with me and around me don't go around calling me a racist for no reason. So no reason to feel sorry for them, though you might need to feel sorry for yourself.

And again, your condescension is just laughable. You haven't the foggiest idea of how I feel, though you feel you are an expert. Most can see you are just a hateful bigot found of throwing ill-advised stereotypes and race cards whenever possible. We can all laugh at you, though you will probably interpret that as stress. How comical.

34 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Active Denial Systems spotted being shipped to the border.  This is a cool video on them. 

I’m sure the left will claim it’s cruel, but it’s better than being shot 

Evidently the military also ultrasound based defense machines that cause the person shot to lose control of their bowels.  I don’t think I want to see video of illegals literally sh*tting themselves running away from our border.  

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Evidently the military also ultrasound based defense machines that cause the person shot to lose control of their bowels.  I don’t think I want to see video of illegals literally sh*tting themselves running away from our border.  

Dude... You watch aggy football every weekend. What's the difference?

6 hours ago, Reagan said:

What part of "illegal immigration" don't you understand?

How do we know if Fred Trump immigrated legally? Where are his papers? Is it in the same place the president keeps his tax returns? I guess I should just trust him on this since he's so honest, right?

When his dad got off the boat, they did the paperwork on site, held you for a few days or weeks depending on how they felt and then either let you loose or sent you home. Seems like that's what the people in the caravan are doing.

Y'all are so ready to argue with me that you missed the point , most of these people will be turned around as they should. But we shouldn't be scared of them. They're poor, hungry and scared.  We should send a bunch of judges down south so we can turn them around quickly instead of holding them in cells for an indefinite period of time.

If you're really upset about immigration, then I hope you voted for Beto. All our Cuban Canadian senator has done has been campaing for president since he got elected. If changing the 14 can get Eddie Munster deported, thats something I could possibly support.

#BREAKING: Group of migrants travelling on foot somehow file federal lawsuit against Pres. Trump - @ShannonBream

"Trump’s professed and enacted policy towards thousands of caravanners seeking asylum in the United States is shockingly unconstitutional."

bit.ly/2yM9sPF

11 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

#BREAKING: Group of migrants travelling on foot somehow file federal lawsuit against Pres. Trump - @ShannonBream

"Trump’s professed and enacted policy towards thousands of caravanners seeking asylum in the United States is shockingly unconstitutional."

bit.ly/2yM9sPF

But they are poor, hungry, and scared.

11 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

How do we know if Fred Trump immigrated legally? Where are his papers? Is it in the same place the president keeps his tax returns? I guess I should just trust him on this since he's so honest, right?

When his dad got off the boat, they did the paperwork on site, held you for a few days or weeks depending on how they felt and then either let you loose or sent you home. Seems like that's what the people in the caravan are doing.

Y'all are so ready to argue with me that you missed the point , most of these people will be turned around as they should. But we shouldn't be scared of them. They're poor, hungry and scared.  We should send a bunch of judges down south so we can turn them around quickly instead of holding them in cells for an indefinite period of time.

If you're really upset about immigration, then I hope you voted for Beto. All our Cuban Canadian senator has done has been campaing for president since he got elected. If changing the 14 can get Eddie Munster deported, thats something I could possibly support.

So you are not aware of any legislation Cruz has been responsible for or what committees he sits on?

Republican bad!

Why?

I don't know.

Typical ignorant lib