Invasion of America

Hagar

Yep, happened before.  How did that turn out?

Just watching the News.  They reporting on the killers, gang members, and others convicted of human trafficking.  Oh, and an immigration lawyer down there working with them.  Telling them how to answer questions - you were threatened. - who by - etc.  Essentially, the lawyer is making a mockery of out immigration policy.

14 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Yep, happened before.  How did that turn out?

Just watching the News.  They reporting on the killers, gang members, and others convicted of human trafficking.  Oh, and an immigration lawyer down there working with them.  Telling them how to answer questions - you were threatened. - who by - etc.  Essentially, the lawyer is making a mockery of out immigration policy.

Getting out the vote.

15 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Invasion of America LOL happened before Ay.

Had America not been settled like history records it, none of us would be here. You would rather not exist?

If I get just a few of my friends together and come to your house, kick the door in, and then say we are staying, would you sit back and let it happen? That's what I thought. Lmao at people who don't care.

46 minutes ago, baddog said:

Had America not been settled like history records it, none of us would be here. You would rather not exist?

If I get just a few of my friends together and come to your house, kick the door in, and then say we are staying, would you sit back and let it happen? That's what I thought. Lmao at people who don't care.

Of course he would and he would provide you with free health care and all you can eat.

5 hours ago, baddog said:

That’s not what’s happening nobody is coming for you house man. White people just think they own things they have no right to own.

14 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

That’s not what’s happening nobody is coming for you house man. White people just think they own things they have no right to own.

Others think they are entitled to things they didn't work for.. That list goes on and on, but for this conversation, I am specifically talking about this "caravan". A group of illegals that think they are entitled to walk into this country without going through the proper process. 

Are y'all really scared of a bunch of poor people. These aren't Invaders, they are asylum seekers. 

And you know what will happen when they get to the border, we'll detain them, determine if they have a case and send a majority of them back home because they don't have legal standing to sue for asylum. This is much about nothing.

13 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Are y'all really scared of a bunch of poor people. These aren't Invaders, they are asylum seekers. 

And you know what will happen when they get to the border, we'll detain them, determine if they have a case and send a majority of them back home because they don't have legal standing to sue for asylum. This is much about nothing.

I don't know how accurate that is. I would say a portion of them may be, but there is a portion that aren't. It is hard to distinguish who from who. I think the worry is, what will happen at the border in terms of violence. With that many people, it only takes a handful to cause all hell to break loose. How safe would you feel if your son were working as an agent or officer at the border when that herd arrives?

22 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You will never agree with anything on here for whatever reason. There is literally 7,000 illegals openly saying they will come in forcefully if they have to and you still have no issue with it.

I’m saying it been done before. Legal illegal just talking points. Ppl would still be upset if they were coming legally.

26 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

The Houston stations have had reporters embedded with the caravan. They're mosy women and children. And the men are pretty much under 5 foot. This isn't the next sacking of Rome.  

As for the border agents, they have guns, vests, dogs, cars, ATV, satellite, etc.  They're gonna be fine.  If the migrants had any of that, they wouldn't be walking. They leave at 3 am to avoid the heat. The poorest person you know is bill gates compared to them.

Might want to broaden your news sources,  these are poor people who are making a desperate but blank trip since 90-95 percent will be sent back home.

My country is my house. I don't understand people who don't feel the same.

Afraid of poor people..... What a joke. No one is afraid here. When was the last time Guatemala sent three separate waves of asylum seekers? Why didn't they all come at once? No one thinks this is politically motivated? You can't see the forest for he trees. When they crash the border what then? We aren't sending military men down there for nothing.

Let's let them in and we could supply them with tents and dump them in your back yard. You could be responsible for feeding them, clothing them, paying their doctor bills, transportation, letting them shower in your house because I'm sure they will need it. What about the lice and other parasites they may have picked up on their trek. I'm sure they have all of their inoculations in order. 

No one answered my question about storming another country. What other country would allow immigration in this way? 

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Asylum seekers don't march while carrying their country's flag.  They have no right to come into this country illegally.  But since you seem to be a dimtard, I'm sure you're counting votes, just as your leaders are.

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Asylum seekers don't march while carrying their country's flag.  They have no right to come into this country illegally.  But since you seem to be a dimtard, I'm sure you're counting votes, just as your leaders are.

You're the dimtard. No rational person considers this an army. And again, well over90 percent will be turned away because they don't have a valid asylum claim.  Are you one of those big thicket estate numbnuts?

39 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You're the dimtard. No rational person considers this an army. And again, well over90 percent will be turned away because they don't have a valid asylum claim.  Are you one of those big thicket estate numbnuts?

You're an idiot.  What are they seeking asylum from?  They are coming because they know the dims will give them free stuff once they get here.  Not a dimtard, I proudly vote Republican.  Not from BTLE, nice try though!

Trump MAGA!!!!!  You gotta love it

On 10/24/2018 at 7:17 PM, Hagar said:

Just wanted to point out, there’s been no response to my question on the initial post asking folks on the Left what their solution to this problem is.  They have none.  The Left leadership has none.  

I have two potential solutions.  First, build the freaking wall, and don’t let them in.  Second, if they do get across the border, locate all of them in California, or any other State that advocates letting illegal immigrants into the U.S.  Not a single one should be put anywhere in Texas.  None.  Nada.  It’s easy to be located on the border with Canada and advocate letting them in.  Bus them to the Northeast, or Northwest.  Any Blue State.