Invasion of America

Hagar

12 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

How do we know if Fred Trump immigrated legally? Where are his papers? Is it in the same place the president keeps his tax returns? I guess I should just trust him on this since he's so honest, right?

When his dad got off the boat, they did the paperwork on site, held you for a few days or weeks depending on how they felt and then either let you loose or sent you home. Seems like that's what the people in the caravan are doing.

Y'all are so ready to argue with me that you missed the point , most of these people will be turned around as they should. But we shouldn't be scared of them. They're poor, hungry and scared.  We should send a bunch of judges down south so we can turn them around quickly instead of holding them in cells for an indefinite period of time.

If you're really upset about immigration, then I hope you voted for Beto. All our Cuban Canadian senator has done has been campaing for president since he got elected. If changing the 14 can get Eddie Munster deported, thats something I could possibly support.

I think the location is the same as that of Mr. Obamas birth certificate and college records.  The IRS has had Trumps tax returns and you can be assured that Lois Lerner has seen them as well as any Dems that wanted to.

10 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you are not aware of any legislation Cruz has been responsible for or what committees he sits on?

Republican bad!

Why?

I don't know.

Typical ignorant lib

You can't name any either.  I'm on his mailing list. I've spoken with him several times.  He's useless.

11 hours ago, stevenash said:

I think the location is the same as that of Mr. Obamas birth certificate and college records.  The IRS has had Trumps tax returns and you can be assured that Lois Lerner has seen them as well as any Dems that wanted to.

Obama showed his birth certificate.  Besides, whether he was born in Hawaii or not, which he was, his mother was an American citizen, which makes him an American citizen. The whole birther movement, which Fart is the ring leader, is just another example of racist use to try to make people who look different as if they don't belong and unAmerican.

I actually would like to see Fred Trump's papers. I'd like to see the tax returns.

9 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Obama showed his birth certificate.  Besides, whether he was born in Hawaii or not, which he was, his mother was an American citizen, which makes him an American citizen. The whole birther movement, which Fart is the ring leader, is just another example of racist use to try to make people who look different as if they don't belong and unAmerican.

I actually would like to see Fred Trump's papers. I'd like to see the tax returns.

If there was anything wrong with the tax returns, which many a dem has seen, we would have already heard about it and the media would have made a huge deal out of it.  If there was anything legitimately wrong with the tax returns, it would have been much greater fodder than "the Kavanaugh Sex Scandal"

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If there was anything wrong with the tax returns, which many a dem has seen, we would have already heard about it and the media would have made a huge deal out of it.  If there was anything legitimately wrong with the tax returns, it would have been much greater fodder than "the Kavanaugh Sex Scandal"

He's just spewing allegations along his leaders lines.

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

When has the tax returns been made public?  

I'm looking forward to accountability being en vogue after Tuesday. Things will be properly investigated.  The president will be held accountable for his words and deeds. All good things.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I'm looking forward to accountability being en vogue after Tuesday. Things will be properly investigated.  The president will be held accountable for his words and deeds. All good things.

You are not looking forward to accountability, you are wanting a partisan witchhunt. If you wanted accountability, you would be demanding investigations into Obama spying on AP reporters, Obama spying on James Rosen and his parents, Obama using fake information to spy on a rival Presidential campaign, Obama suppressing Fast and Furious documents, Benghazi caused by a video, IRS targeting Conservative groups, voter suppression ignored because of race, and many others. You've got nothing but an overplayed race card.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

You are not looking forward to accountability, you are wanting a partisan witchhunt. If you wanted accountability, you would be demanding investigations into Obama spying on AP reporters, Obama spying on James Rosen and his parents, Obama using fake information to spy on a rival Presidential campaign, Obama suppressing Fast and Furious documents, Benghazi caused by a video, IRS targeting Conservative groups, voter suppression ignored because of race, and many others. You've got nothing but an overplayed race card.

I am looking forward to accountability.  And hearing you cry about witch hunts. 

If you recall, the GOP investigated Bengahzi and fast and furious. Who got idicted and went to jail? 

Meanwhile, Mueller had all of anchor baby's buddies singing to get reduced sentencing. For chrissakes, the president was named as an unindicted co-conspiritor. 

That's why the president been pulling out all his racist tricks this week, because he's scareed. There's an army of poor brown people ready to invade the country. I'm sending the army to the border, even though it's against the law for them to perform law enforcement on US soil. And if people throw rocks, we'll  shoot them, even  though that against our rules of engagement and the Geneva convention. I'm going to change the Constitution to stop brown babies from becoming citizens, even though I don't have the power to do so. Running an ad so racist that even the GOP leaders say makes the Willie Horton ad look like kumbaya.

BTW,  there's no such thing as a race card. That a term racist use when they get called out for being racist.

But because it's me, y'all keep missing my point. 95-99 percent of the migrants will be sent home as they should because they have no standing. Let's send judges so this can be done as quickly and humane as possible. And let's vote for people who will fix the immigration problr.em that mean not Ted Cruz. And quit being so scared of brown people. 

And you wonder why I don't respect you.

15 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

If you recall, the GOP investigated Bengahzi and fast and furious. Who got idicted and went to jail? 

Meanwhile, Mueller had all of anchor baby's buddies singing to get reduced sentencing. For chrissakes, the president was named as an unindicted co-conspiritor. 

That's why the president been pulling out all his racist tricks this week, because he's scareed. There's an army of poor brown people ready to invade the country. I'm sending the army to the border, even though it's against the law for them to perform law enforcement on US soil. And if people throw rocks, we'll  shoot them, even  though that against our rules of engagement and the Geneva convention. I'm going to change the Constitution to stop brown babies from becoming citizens, even though I don't have the power to do so. Running an ad so racist that even the GOP leaders say makes the Willie Horton ad look like kumbaya.

BTW,  there's no such thing as a race card. That a term racist use when they get called out for being racist.

But because it's me, y'all keep missing my point. 95-99 percent of the migrants will be sent home as they should because they have no standing. Let's send judges so this can be done as quickly and humane as possible. And let's vote for people who will fix the immigration problr.em that mean not Ted Cruz. And quit being so scared of brown people. 

I didn't miss your point at all. Neither did anyone else. You are the one that is exhibiting delirious delusions. Congress conducted 24 investigations without ever realizing Hillary had a private server. So no, they were not serious investigations. And I noticed you just ignored the other points of my post. Why is that? You "scareed" (is this some type of new word you are trying to invent)?

The Constitution giving anchor babies the right to citizenship has long been debated, even amongst the most respected of constitutional scholars (but I wouldn't expect you to know that). Trump challenging this unsettled notion is somehow considered racist to you? And there is just another thrown race card. Can you hear the third graders laughing at your stupidity?

And no, 95-99 percent of people crashing our border do not get sent back home. The Liberal media is making you look even more foolish than you manage to do on your own.

And I know why you don't respect me. You are a bigot...and hate people that call you out. It's that simple. You are not nearly as complicated as you think you are. Again, the third graders comprehend the hatred and bigotry you exhibit for everyone to see.

Now how about you embarrass yourself some more and keep posting. Elaborate on all of the things listed of Obama's actions for which he was not held accountable. You won't because you are a bigot...and you are "scareed". 

56 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Why should someone be a citizen when born to illegals who come to this country for that sole purpose?  Is that being a racist because one thinks that is not right?  You have no standing to call anyone a racist.  That's the pot calling the kettle black.  I hope you don't try to misconstrue that as being a racist statement.  Nobody is scared of brown people, they just have no right to come here illegally.  I guess you can't comprehend that is what the majority of people believe.  But I guess you Dims feel the need to try and garner that vote, to defeat Trump in 2020.  News flash, that won't happen.

MAGA!!!!!

Trump in 2020!!

It will be great to see yours and the other associates heads spinning when Hillary or whomever you Dims throw out there gets soundly defeated by Trump.   Maybe Beto will run after Cruz waxes his arse Tuesday.

52 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I didn't miss your point at all. Neither did anyone else. You are the one that is exhibiting delirious delusions. Congress conducted 24 investigations without ever realizing Hillary had a private server. So no, they were not serious investigations. And I noticed you just ignored the other points of my post. Why is that? You "scareed" (is this some type of new word you are trying to invent)?

The Constitution giving anchor babies the right to citizenship has long been debated, even amongst the most respected of constitutional scholars (but I wouldn't expect you to know that). Trump challenging this unsettled notion is somehow considered racist to you? And there is just another thrown race card. Can you hear the third graders laughing at your stupidity?

And no, 95-99 percent of people crashing our border do not get sent back home. The Liberal media is making you look even more foolish than you manage to do on your own.

And I know why you don't respect me. You are a bigot...and hate people that call you out. It's that simple. You are not nearly as complicated as you think you are. Again, the third graders comprehend the hatred and bigotry you exhibit for everyone to see.

Now how about you embarrass yourself some more and keep posting. Elaborate on all of the things listed of Obama's actions for which he was not held accountable. You won't because you are a bigot...and you are "scareed". 

I admit I'm bigoted toward racists and dummies.  

20 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why should someone be a citizen when born to illegals who come to this country for that sole purpose?  Is that being a racist because one thinks that is not right?  You have no standing to call anyone a racist.  That's the pot calling the kettle black.  I hope you don't try to misconstrue that as being a racist statement.  Nobody is scared of brown people, they just have no right to come here illegally.  I guess you can't comprehend that is what the majority of people believe.  But I guess you Dims feel the need to try and garner that vote, to defeat Trump in 2020.  News flash, that won't happen.

MAGA!!!!!

Trump in 2020!!

It will be great to see yours and the other associates heads spinning when Hillary or whomever you Dims throw out there gets soundly defeated by Trump.   Maybe Beto will run after Cruz waxes his arse Tuesday.

We ought to fix immigration. The problem is the person you want to re elect to the Senate has done absolutely nothing to get a resolution to the issue.  If you were serious about immigration you would vote for Beto.  

You're so concerned about owing the "dims" you keep electing incompetent people. Dan Patrick is more worried about who goes into what bathroom instead of fixing school funding. Ken Paxton is under indictment. How can you enforcement the law when you could face up to life in prison. Sid Miller has abused his position by going to rodeo competitions on our dime and has had to reimburse us for the Jesus shot. Teddy Cruz has spent 6 years running for president and just reafirmed his support for racist rep Steve king of Iowa.

The reason we have bad government in Texas is that idiots like you, who have probably never left the county, will vote for a dead body as long as there's a R behind the name. So excuse me if im not willing to take you political takes seriously

And before you ask, I did not vote for Lupe for governor. As much as I disagree with Abbott he understands the job and I believe he will work for us if he puts Patrick in time out. That's what adults do, they vote for the qualified person not for the party.

28 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I admit I'm bigoted toward racists and dummies.  

You keep calling me a racist...with absolutely zero hint of proof. Oh, my bad, I called you out. I guess in your world that is proof. The laughter should have made you deaf by now.

Not only are you a bigot, you are also "scareed". Address the points listed above instead of running like a frightened schoolgirl. Your blinding hatred results in comedic gold for everyone reading your posts. 

And yes, your answer to the immigration issue is to elect Beto. This could very well fix the problem. Beto's policies, if enacted, would turn this country into another failed state, so nobody would want to come here. No thanks.

15 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

We ought to fix immigration. The problem is the person you want to re elect to the Senate has done absolutely nothing to get a resolution to the issue.  If you were serious about immigration you would vote for Beto.  

You're so concerned about owing the "dims" you keep electing incompetent people. Dan Patrick is more worried about who goes into what bathroom instead of fixing school funding. Ken Paxton is under indictment. How can you enforcement the law when you could face up to life in prison. Sid Miller has abused his position by going to rodeo competitions on our dime and has had to reimburse us for the Jesus shot. Teddy Cruz has spent 6 years running for president and just reafirmed his support for racist rep Steve king of Iowa.

The reason we have bad government in Texas is that idiots like you, who have probably never left the county, will vote for a dead body as long as there's a R behind the name. So excuse me if im not willing to take you political takes seriously

And before you ask, I did not vote for Lupe for governor. As much as I disagree with Abbott he understands the job and I believe he will work for us if he puts Patrick in time out. That's what adults do, they vote for the qualified person not for the party.

You show your true IQ level when you resort to the name calling!  I think the most of us know who the idiot is.  For your information,  I just spent a week in the lovely Smoky Mountains, and I couldn't count the number of Trump hats, shirts, and other paraphernalia supporting Trump that I saw.  In talking with several people I met on the numerous hiking trails there, the topic invariably turned to politics.  This may surprise you but, not one had a bad thing to say about Trump.  You and the other Dims like you, are why Trump will be re-elected.

So, go ahead and keep up the name calling, while the rest of laugh hysterically at who the idiots are.

16 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Is this what you consider yourself?  That's laughable!

6 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

99.999% of the country wouldn’t understand his tax returns.  Hell, 99% of the country wouldn’t understand mine, and I only have 2 businesses.  The Liberal media would twist and lie about his returns, so he’s been pretty smart not releasing them.  

A birth certificate which is about a strait forward as you can get, is not the same a a very complex tax return.  

On 11/3/2018 at 8:13 PM, BearEssentials97 said:

You can't name any either.  I'm on his mailing list. I've spoken with him several times.  He's useless.

I can, all you have to do is google it.  We all know his legislation has nothing to do with why you don’t like him.  It’s simply because he’s a white Republican.

We all know it and you do to.

55 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I can, all you have to do is google it.  We all know his legislation has nothing to do with why you don’t like him.  It’s simply because he’s a white Republican.

We all know it and you do to.

16 hours ago, Englebert said:

17 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Cruz is Cuban, aka Latino. And if it's so easy to find his legislation, then why didn't you post it for us. 

Every time I write and talk to him, he tells me if only Congress would pass his gun reform bill, then mass shootings would stop. Only problem is they won't pass it.  See, big bad Congress won't take up his bills because he's too busy running for president. 

4 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Cruz is Cuban, aka Latino. And if it's so easy to find his legislation, then why didn't you post it for us. 

Every time I write and talk to him, he tells me if only Congress would pass his gun reform bill, then mass shootings would stop. Only problem is they won't pass it.  See, big bad Congress won't take up his bills because he's too busy running for president. 

Man, you make it sound like he runs for potus on a daily basis.

16 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

99.999% of the country wouldn’t understand his tax returns.  Hell, 99% of the country wouldn’t understand mine, and I only have 2 businesses.  The Liberal media would twist and lie about his returns, so he’s been pretty smart not releasing them.  

A birth certificate which is about a strait forward as you can get, is not the same a a very complex tax return.  

That's why experts would break it down for us.  That's not an excuse for him to break norms that every other candidate has done.

1 hour ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Like I said, the white guy.

Look up the legislation yourself...you wouldn’t read it if I posted it.

• 2 weeks later...