Invasion of America

Hagar

Anyone else think this is just a big political ploy by the libs just a few weeks before the elections?  They would love nothing more than Trump sending the military to the boarder to herd up illegals live on CNN.

It seems that Trump has gotten Mexico to agree to do their jobs and not let them cross. We will see how that works out.  

What a big meanie!

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S., undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country” — Barack Obama

This is the hidden content, please

27 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

What a big meanie!

“We simply cannot allow people to pour into the U.S., undetected, undocumented, unchecked and circumventing the line of people who are waiting patiently, diligently, lawfully to become immigrants in this country” — Barack Obama

This is the hidden content, please

...... Carrying the flag representing the country from which they are vacating due to being oppressed.

Just wanted to point out, there’s been no response to my question on the initial post asking folks on the Left what their solution to this problem is.  They have none.  The Left leadership has none.  

I have two potential solutions.  First, build the freaking wall, and don’t let them in.  Second, if they do get across the border, locate all of them in California, or any other State that advocates letting illegal immigrants into the U.S.  Not a single one should be put anywhere in Texas.  None.  Nada.  It’s easy to be located on the border with Canada and advocate letting them in.  Bus them to the Northeast, or Northwest.  Any Blue State.

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Just wanted to point out, there’s been no response to my question on the initial post asking folks on the Left what their solution to this problem is.  They have none.  The Left leadership has none.  

I have two potential solutions.  First, build the freaking wall, and don’t let them in.  Second, if they do get across the border, locate all of them in California, or any other State that advocates letting illegal immigrants into the U.S.  Not a single one should be put anywhere in Texas.  None.  Nada.  It’s easy to be located on the border with Canada and advocate letting them in.  Bus them to the Northeast, or Northwest.  Any Blue State.

I agree, but would use a slightly different tactic. Every illegal should be rounded up and dispersed in Washington D.C. Some (many) should also be relocated in the neighborhoods (directly adjacent) of every Congressional member...both Republican and Democrat (all roughly and conservative estimate of 22 million). The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has adopted and implemented this philosophy for years. Shouldn't the same philosophy work on the elitists?