Kirbyville fans

rykerx144

I just wanted to clear something up.  I do honestly think the program is headed in the right direction under Coach Jones.  I made a sarcastic remark a few days ago that "we sold our souls to baseball" and probably should not have.  It was sarcasm and if you have been following me at all on here you will know that I supported and continue to support Coach Jones.  Is what is going on right now hard to watch,  yes it is and yes I do get frustrated.  Mainly frustrated at the kids because I know sometimes they just are not putting out and performing to the level Coach Jones has been coaching.  It will come!  Kirbyville is young enough and with the talent that is in the freshman and soph classes they will be back to competing in the next few years.  

Rykerx, this is a good post for Kirbyville.  Some of the players frequent the forum often. Just some thoughts for fans that may not know. It was mentioned that we were young. We have 6 seniors I believe. 5 start. One of them was kicker only last year and wasn't planning to play. One of them didn't play last year. Newton lists 20, Lumberton 30,  Anuhac 15, Hardin 17. And other food for thought, one of our players said last year when there was talk of Coach Jones returning "Coach Jones makes us feel unstoppable. He makes us think we can lift anything." So good things are coming.