Week 8 DCTF State Rankings

AggiesAreWe

21 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

I think Ned will get the stops we missed out on and therefore take the W

Lol, the stops y'all missed out on? You mean the penalties we got that stopped us? PNG front 7 is borderline garbage, you see how pitiful y'all looked against without RJ. Just imagine what Crosby would've looked like with Howard if the backup could put up 45 in just his second start. Ned doesn't have RJ to run around and continuously convert 3rd and 4th and longs.

21 hours ago, NDNation said:

I'm anxious to see how that Ned D handles them. We can get a glimpse of what we'll be in for. Although RJ is a better runner than the Crosby QB.

Nobody in this district is going to beat Crosby because of what they bring to the table on defense. Nederland will need close to 50 to beat Crosby as usual. Nederland's defense has the same level of athletes as PNG but they're just coached a little better but their offense is only about 1/3 as good which you can see from them only managing 27 on BH.

47 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Lol, the stops y'all missed out on? You mean the penalties we got that stopped us? PNG front 7 is borderline garbage, you see how pitiful y'all looked against without RJ. Just imagine what Crosby would've looked like with Howard if the backup could put up 45 in just his second start. Ned doesn't have RJ to run around and continuously convert 3rd and 4th and longs.

There were 2-3 times on different drives where Coker was in someones hands for a sack and scrambled away and made a play. So yes I don't think he will get away from Nederland. 

How does anyone complain about penalties at a HOME game?!!That means its on YOU! Tell your coach to tighten that up.

I'll leave all the imagining up to you since my brother beat yall in REALITY! YOU will have to imagine what it would have been like to beat a  PNG team that you are usually more talented than. 10-3 All time and 2-0 with Shug! Whether PNG was explosive like last year or struggling to catch a pass consistently like this year, the result is the same! Its always enough to beat yall! We won! "Garbage front 7" and all. 

Not concerned about Howard because if all things are equal, we get a 72-69 score. He showed me he could have one of the best rbs in the state and STILL lose in the 1st round!

Sounds like more than anything you were happy our WRs graduated because you knew it would make the offense lose a step, and it definitely did, BUT it was still enough to beat CROSBY! 

LORD  only KNOWS what will happen when y'all play a team with oh, 2 COLLEGE PLAYERS. Yall see One at QB and crumble! 

16 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

There were 2-3 times on different drives where Coker was in someones hands for a sack and scrambled away and made a play. So yes I don't think he will get away from Nederland. 

How does anyone complain about penalties at a HOME game?!!That means its on YOU! Tell your coach to tighten that up.

I'll leave all the imagining up to you since my brother beat yall in REALITY! YOU will have to imagine what it would have been like to beat a  PNG team that you are usually more talented than. 10-3 All time and 2-0 with Shug! Whether PNG was explosive like last year or struggling to catch a pass consistently like this year, the result is the same! Its always enough to beat yall! We won! Garbage front 7 and all. 

Not concerned about Howard because if all things are equal, we get a 72-69 score. He showed me he could have one of the best rbs in the state and STILL lose in the 1st round!

Sounds like more than anything you were happy our WRs graduated because you knew it would make the offense lose a step, and it definitely did, BUT it was still enough to beat CROSBY! 

LORD  only KNOWS what will happen when y'all play a team with oh, 2 COLLEGE PLAYERS. Yall see One at QB and crumble! 

LMAO, we already played Manvel and New Caney who are much better than PNG and didn't "crumble". When Crosby loses their qb it take a Texas commit at qb to save the day with time running out. When PNG loses theirs they look like a jv team with the qb throwing picks to the dude 10 yards in front of him. What you fail to realize is what those kids mean to a team.

For instance, Crosby got stopped on 4th and 1 on their first drive which led to a PNG score. We wouldn't have even gotten to 3rd down in that situation with Howard, much less 4th down. We would've been scoring every two or three plays like last year because you would've had to defend the qb running and not key on the rbs like PNG was able to this time. Much like last year with the defense PNG put on the field they wouldn't have stopped Crosby one time unless we had drops or turnovers. I don't care about who graduates from PNG as long as they have RJ, without him they're exactly what they were with #17 back there for that matter what they were with Morse and Rose. I agree though, losing coaches or not Crosby can't lose to one player. We defend RJ just as bad as we defended Jordan Cooper.

This is the hidden content, please

RJ is our Field General!

"Johnson’s ability to be a field general and the ultimate team leader was on full display in Friday’s game. Whenever his team faced any type of turmoil, Johnson found a way to rally his teammates around him and made every play necessary to put his team in position to come out on top. Johnson loves what he’s seeing from the Texas offense and isn’t surprised by their on-field success."

Jaylen Garth: one of the front 7 garbage

"The rising junior stood out in run blocking as he steamrolled opposing players in the trenches"

21 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

LMAO, we already played Manvel and New Caney who are much better than PNG and didn't "crumble". When Crosby loses their qb it take a Texas commit at qb to save the day with time running out. When PNG loses theirs they look like a jv team with the qb throwing picks to the dude 10 yards in front of him. What you fail to realize is what those kids mean to a team.

For instance, Crosby got stopped on 4th and 1 on their first drive which led to a PNG score. We wouldn't have even gotten to 3rd down in that situation with Howard, much less 4th down. We would've been scoring every two or three plays like last year because you would've had to defend the qb running and not key on the rbs like PNG was able to this time. Much like last year with the defense PNG put on the field they wouldn't have stopped Crosby one time unless we had drops or turnovers. I don't care about who graduates from PNG as long as they have RJ, without him they're exactly what they were with #17 back there for that matter what they were with Morse and Rose. I agree though, losing coaches or not Crosby can't lose to one player. We defend RJ just as bad as we defended Jordan Cooper.

Manvel Qb Coltrin is on NO Ones radar and New Caney QB was a WR last year and a WR prospect. Yeah You crumble every time you play PNG! Its documented in history as losses. And I know exactly what they mean to a team, Im literally related to one of them. Bottom line through all this rationalization and what ifs and crap is that your team was better BOTH times and still lost.

You just don't know which one hurts more, the LOSS when you have Howard, Sqwirl (arguably among the best rb in the state) and Patteson (another D1 athlete) or the LOSS when your team was so much better the Backup put 45 on them! Its confusing i know.

You could never give Shug all those players and lose in the 1st

10 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Manvel Qb Coltrin is on NO Ones radar and New Caney QB was a WR last year and a WR prospect. Yeah You crumble every time you play PNG! Its documented in history as losses. And I know exactly what they mean to a team, Im literally related to one of them. Bottom line through all this rationalization and what ifs and crap is that your team was better BOTH times and still lost.

You just don't know which one hurts more, the LOSS when you have Howard, Sqwirl (arguably among the best rb in the state) and Patteson (another D1 athlete) or the LOSS when your team was so much better the Backup put 45 on them! Its confusing i know.

You could never give Shug all those players and lose in the 1st

Once again you keep outlining my point. PNG is nothing without RJ, you say "if" he had all of Crosby's player he wouldn't lose in the first. Yet if PNG didn't have him they wouldn't even make it to the first round to lose. See the difference? I'm not "hurt" by anything dude, I have a great time every Friday night watching my son do his thing win or lose. Crosby has a hard time stopping mobile qbs in general. PNG just happens to have on now just like New Caney, Ridge Point and Marshall did when we lost to them. We have a systemic issue, but guess what. RJ graduates next year and PNG is back to being PNG of the last two decades, Crosby's classes are full of "all those players" for the foreseeable future.   

12 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Once again you keep outlining my point. PNG is nothing without RJ, you say "if" he had all of Crosby's player he wouldn't lose in the first. Yet if PNG didn't have him they wouldn't even make it to the first round to lose. See the difference? I'm not "hurt" by anything dude, I have a great time every Friday night watching my son do his thing win or lose. Crosby has a hard time stopping mobile qbs in general. PNG just happens to have on now just like New Caney, Ridge Point and Marshall did when we lost to them. We have a systemic issue, but guess what. RJ graduates next year and PNG is back to being PNG of the last two decades, Crosby's classes are full of "all those players" for the foreseeable future.   

Oh this is my last PNG rodeo this season. What PNG looks like after this year is on them. Im a Port Arthur guy who supports his family wherever they may be. One thing I do know about PNG is that before my brother, they were 8-3 against yall, so regardless of what they look like or talent, they know how to beat Crosby. They will be alright and rebound

1 minute ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Once again you keep outlining my point. PNG is nothing without RJ

Yeah because we have never one a single game throughout the years without RJ...NOT!!!

PNG wins baby.  We win with what we have.  PNG has athletes committed to effort to make up for any natural athletic

ability, they may lack.   We had a winning tradition long before we had Shug.  We will continue to be successful through

HONOR/PRIDE/TRADITION for years to come.  MARK THAT DOWN AS FACT!!!  I have seen 54 years of winning & losing at PNG.  I can promise you I have seen a whole lot more winning than losing!!!

3 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Oh this is my last PNG rodeo this season. What PNG looks like after this year is on them. Im a Port Arthur guy who supports his family wherever they may be. One thing I do know about PNG is that before my brother, they were 8-3 against yall, so regardless of what they look like or talent, they know how to beat Crosby

The vast majority of those matchups were pre-1999 when PNG was a factor and Crosby was still a stop on 90 before the changing landscape of current times. Efficiency in refining technology caused that area over there to contract and the suburbs to explode which is why most of the 5A schools winning or competing for state championships now weren't even open then. It is what it is, we lost two years in row to one player. If you want to be good that can't happen.