Cowboys @ Washington

Cowboys Week 7  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins. Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2.

49 minutes ago, Crawford said:

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins. Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2.

Landry's last win was against the Redskins. 1-15 season, Steve Walsh beat the skins.

Cowboys play like they did today, they will be tough to beat. Gotta keep the run game going.

48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Landry's last win was against the Redskins. 1-15 season, Steve Walsh beat the skins.

Cowboys play like they did today, they will be tough to beat. Gotta keep the run game going.

Landry's last season was 3-13. Johnson's first season was 1-15. Johnson made the deal of deals and the rest is history. 

On 10/15/2018 at 11:03 AM, Ty Cobb said:

COWBOYS vs redskins, anything can happen.  I hope we see the jaguars version of the COWBOYS and not the texans version. 

washington is #3 on my, "I can't stand this team list" so I would love to beat them by 40 if possible.

NO NO NO, you can't leave it that way without telling us who #1 & #2 are.lol

Per ESPN Dallas (Todd Archer)...

Cowboys long snapper L.P. Ladouceur said he followed the same pre-snap routine prior to the officials flagging him for a snap infraction prior to the attempted game-tying kick.“I just adjusted down so I could put my hands on the bottom of it so I could snap it in the right direction,” Ladouceur said. “Exact same thing I've been doing for 14 years … I'm not even trying to get him offside. I know the situation. Just too bad.” Brett Maher's attempt went from 47 to 52 yards.