Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crawford

Cowboys @ Washington

Cowboys Week 7   2 votes

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • Dallas Cowboys
    • Washington Redskins
      0

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins. Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Crawford said:

3-3 Cowboys take on the 3-2 Redskins. I remember the season the Cowboys were 1-15, and that their only win was against the Redskins. Also remember the season the Cowboys went 13-3 and later won the Super Bowl. The hated Redskins spoiled our Boys chance that year to end their regular season for the first time ever at 14-2.

Landry's last win was against the Redskins. 1-15 season, Steve Walsh beat the skins.

Cowboys play like they did today, they will be tough to beat. Gotta keep the run game going.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, baddog said:

Landry's last win was against the Redskins. 1-15 season, Steve Walsh beat the skins.

Cowboys play like they did today, they will be tough to beat. Gotta keep the run game going.

Landry's last season was 3-13. Johnson's first season was 1-15. Johnson made the deal of deals and the rest is history. 

Crawford likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I'll keep to my predictions. It's a odd number week and the Cowboys are on the road. Not good. But, this is the most heated rivalry in the NFL so any thing could happen. I'll be pulling for the Cowboys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

Landry's last season was 3-13. Johnson's first season was 1-15. Johnson made the deal of deals and the rest is history. 

What did I miss? Read it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COWBOYS vs redskins, anything can happen.  I hope we see the jaguars version of the COWBOYS and not the texans version. 

washington is #3 on my, "I can't stand this team list" so I would love to beat them by 40 if possible.

Crawford likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2018 at 11:03 AM, Ty Cobb said:

COWBOYS vs redskins, anything can happen.  I hope we see the jaguars version of the COWBOYS and not the texans version. 

washington is #3 on my, "I can't stand this team list" so I would love to beat them by 40 if possible.

NO NO NO, you can't leave it that way without telling us who #1 & #2 are.lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'll take Dallas in this one. 

Sean Lee will be returning. Arguably the best LB in the league. He'll probably spy on Peterson. Someone tell him to stretch those hamstrings before the game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, baddog said:

Sean Lee will be returning. Arguably the best LB in the league. He'll probably spy on Peterson. Someone tell him to stretch those hamstrings before the game!

Yeah, right. Let's not be ridiculous. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe the best Outside Linebacker in 4-3 schemes. 25 % of the times when he is actually on the field. Linebacker is kind of a broad position though. i'll say he is one of the best 4-3 Outside backer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, baddog said:

Why is this game on CBS? Well, it is a break from Aikman....the anti-Cowboy announcer.

I was wondering the same thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't have come down to a last second FG. Washington did a great job stopping Zeke. Dak looked great but missed some wide open receivers when he instead decided to run. We will take them in Dallas. Great game. Nobody left that one early. Especially the haters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per ESPN Dallas (Todd Archer)...

Cowboys long snapper L.P. Ladouceur said he followed the same pre-snap routine prior to the officials flagging him for a snap infraction prior to the attempted game-tying kick.“I just adjusted down so I could put my hands on the bottom of it so I could snap it in the right direction,” Ladouceur said. “Exact same thing I've been doing for 14 years … I'm not even trying to get him offside. I know the situation. Just too bad.” Brett Maher's attempt went from 47 to 52 yards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0