Week 8 Polls

PhatMack19

Heard an interesting stat tonight.  Since 2015, Alabama, Clemson, tOSU, and OU have all won over 90 percent of their conference games, with an average margin of over 20 pts per game.   The Buckeyes have the largest margin of victory at over 28 ppg.   Bama was a little over 24 ppg.   OU had the lowest at just over 20.  Cant remember Clemson’s but it was somewhere between Bama and tOSUs.  

On 10/17/2018 at 4:54 PM, UTfanatic said:

That was before the Big XII True Championship game. 

Committee has no more excuses 

They still need teams to lose.  

SEC Champ, Clemson, Ohio St, Notre Dame, and probably Michigan if they win the Big Ten with 1 loss all get in before Texas.  Your conference rematch game doesn’t hold as much weight as you think.  

4 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

SEC Champ, Clemson, Ohio St, Notre Dame, and probably Michigan if they win the Big Ten with 1 loss all get in before Texas.  Your conference rematch game doesn’t hold as much weight as you think.  

So you say Jedi Master

I say this 

On 10/17/2018 at 4:54 PM, UTfanatic said:

That was before the Big XII True Championship game. 

Committee has no more excuses 

We will have to wait for season to end

3 hours ago, UTfanatic said:

So you say Jedi Master

I say this 

We will have to wait for season to end

You always know you stand on good ground when the Mack is yapping against you.  I just hope he’s been able to find the baseball playoffs he loves so much since they were on that channel that no one has heard of or could find.  And by no one, only him :D 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

You always know you stand on good ground when the Mack is yapping against you.  I just hope he’s been able to find the baseball playoffs he loves so much since they were on that channel that no one has heard of or could find.  And by no one, only him :D 

Astros played on the basketball channel TBS

9 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Astros played on the basketball channel TBS

That’s because they are out.  At least when they played in the World Series last year (I’m told that’s the “super bowl” of that sport), they made it on FS1. Maybe one day baseball will be popular enough to make the SEC Network (insert laugh/cry emoji).  

20 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I agree, they do need help even IF they win out. But they getting some from Purdue right now. Never know.

25 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

I agree, they do need help even IF they win out. But they getting some from Purdue right now. Never know.

If they win out, the committee will find a way to get them in.  The powers that be want Texas to be back so badly.   The winning out is the problem.   Realistically, this team winning 10 games is over achieving.  

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

If they win out, the committee will find a way to get them in.  The powers that be want Texas to be back so badly.   The winning out is the problem.   Realistically, this team winning 10 games is over achieving.  

It'll be tough to beat WV and OU..again.