Real Knowledge

Stattrax

I haven't posted a bunch because honestly, the rah rah bandwagon has taken over. But look, I would like to say this. Anyone can pop off on here, sometimes it's backed up on Friday, sometimes it isn't. But let me state a few facts. You can hate on that purple all day long, talk trash on the QB, hell even talk trash on me. I have broad shoulders folks. But like I always say, it all takes care of itself on Friday nights. Nobody owns PNG, WOS is the only team that can say that. Last year it was PAM, this year its the MECCA. We have never been the biggest, strongest, or the most athletic. But in the end we are PNG. And until you figure how that works the results will always stay the same. So find me some analytics that tells me how to change that traditon, and I'll shut up until then. But for now ask yourself who owns who. Gotta eat you up inside when you figure out the answer. All comments welcome. PEACE....

6 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I haven't posted a bunch because honestly, the rah rah bandwagon has taken over. But look, I would like to say this. Anyone can pop off on here, sometimes it's backed up on Friday, sometimes it isn't. But let me state a few facts. You can hate on that purple all day long, talk trash on the QB, hell even talk trash on me. I have broad shoulders folks. But like I always say, it all takes care of itself on Friday nights. Nobody owns PNG, WOS is the only team that can say that. Last year it was PAM, this year its the MECCA. We have never been the biggest, strongest, or the most athletic. But in the end we are PNG. And until you figure how that works the results will always stay the same. So find me some analytics that tells me how to change that traditon, and I'll shut up until then. But for now ask yourself who owns who. Gotta eat you up inside when you figure out the answer. All comments welcome. PEACE....

72-69

48-45

13 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

Ouch!

Its not about who owns who png got the win again ,move on to next game next time it could go either way so enjoy the win and do not rub it in for the team That loses.maybe then more people would would respect your teams I do not like dog fans doing this  neither. Its over to u méet again by the way go Indians until week 11 lol!!

1 hour ago, Stattrax said:

This has a touch of rah rah. Put the pompom down.

I guess it has not set in well over there west of rhe trinity river yet. All the trash talk and disrespect makes it all the better walking out of there with the win. Crosby is a well tuned machine on offense. Not so much on the defense. Not gonna gloat too much time to do work on Dayton Next week. No need to worry about Ned until weel 11. You need to worry about getting past Crosby with yalls perfect lil 6-0 record and well earned #10 state ranking. Yall have the target on your heads now. Until then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Thanks for adding WOS in there. 17-3 since 1984 maybe counts as "owning"?

Grats on the win! We'll be pulling for you.

1984 WOS 23-14

1985 WOS 14-2

1988 WOS 51-0

1989 WOS 25-20

1990 WOS 35-14

1991 WOS 35-16

1992 PNG 14-13

1993 WOS 42-10

1996 PNG 35-7

1997 WOS 35-0

1998 WOS 17-12

1999 WOS 21-14

2000 WOS 7-0

2001 WOS 28-0

2002 WOS 3-0

2003 WOS 21-20

2012 WOS 34-13

2013 PNG 37-34

2014 WOS 33-27

2015 WOS 28-14

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Nothing but respect for the reservation and bulldogs.