Week 7 JR Scores

Pngfan2014

1 hour ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Pa red hasn’t said anything to you bums. So what are you talking about??? Hope you got your video you needed of me. It’s funny you guys have been hush hush about those suspensions y’all got. So what happened? Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Why did the ***** lady (mpr) have an attitude last week????? Was that who took the picture????? Just asking for a friend 

Hey there Big Ned! Just because y’all sucked in TYFA you had to to come and try to stroke your man parts to appease your ego! Guess what big guy all the stroking you can do won’t make it grow! 

The Port Arthur Jr Red head coach is a no class piece of sh**. He is a pathetic, disgusting low class excuse for an example for our youth. He incited his fans, cursed at BC fans, ran his mouth the whole game. Hopefully he does go back to his little select ball. Get a life LOSER!!!! Hoodrat trash trying to live through his kid. SCUM!!!!!!

1 hour ago, CardinalRed55 said:

The Port Arthur Jr Red head coach is a no class piece of sh**. He is a pathetic, disgusting low class excuse for an example for our youth. He incited his fans, cursed at BC fans, ran his mouth the whole game. Hopefully he does go back to his little select ball. Get a life LOSER!!!! Hoodrat trash trying to live through his kid. SCUM!!!!!!

Really what game where you at??? No one cursed the whole game. I’ve done everything I needed to do in my sports career. No need to live through my kids.  Been coaching for 15 years that’s before I had kids. So get your facts straight. Your coach didn’t seem to think we did anything. No hood rat here trailer trash becky. 

8 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Really what game where you at??? No one cursed the whole game. I’ve done everything I needed to do in my sports career. No need to live through my kids.  Been coaching for 15 years that’s before I had kids. So get your facts straight. Your coach didn’t seem to think we did anything. No hood rat here trailer trash becky. 

Ned I don’t want to be the devils advocate but you cursed a lot. Called the bc filmer a n********, and suggested you meet him in the parking lot. Btw, they got that all on video. Hood rat rick

2 hours ago, footballgoddess said:

Hey there Big Ned! Just because y’all sucked in TYFA you had to to come and try to stroke your man parts to appease your ego! Guess what big guy all the stroking you can do won’t make it grow! 

17 minutes ago, BMF said:

Get your fact to straight. Www.tyfa.com check my teams. Can’t speak for anyone else. I’ve done everything I needed to do in my sports career no need to live through my kids. I’ve been coaching 15 years that’s before my kids so. Why don’t you come stroke it for me since your so interested. 

19 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Get your fact to straight. Www.tyfa.com check my teams. Can’t speak for anyone else. I’ve done everything I needed to do in my sports career no need to live through my kids. I’ve been coaching 15 years that’s before my kids so. Why don’t you come stroke it for me since your so interested. 

Oh did you just let a woman ruffle your feathers! Talking to a woman like that is why they just gave you the nickname Hood Rat Rick! Are you going to show us another pic of all your participation trophy’s again? A REAL MAN doesn’t brag about his accomplishments! I feel sorry for your wife! Insert microscope emoji here playa!