Week 7 JR Scores

Pngfan2014

14 minutes ago, Omegatron said:

Man you guys make me wonder is it really about the kids with you guys or y’all egos man. Smh we looking for scores and this post done went left field. 

Can't speak for others but as I stated earlier, I do support and try to keep tabs of all SETX youth. Got alil wrapped up with BMF. (For the record, TJms football hasn't been the same since you left) 

18 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Pa red hasn’t said anything to you bums. So what are you talking about??? Hope you got your video you needed of me. It’s funny you guys have been hush hush about those suspensions y’all got. So what happened? Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Why did the ***** lady (mpr) have an attitude last week????? Was that who took the picture????? Just asking for a friend 

Btw speaking of hand in the cookie jar, how’s that waiver going? You got a nederland report card, who you playing for next year? Asking for a friend 

11 minutes ago, BMF said:

Check it click clack, go run back to demond. Get your facts straight, we were not there to video you but we did get your little outburst with your questionable language and derogatory language. 

How you come to someone else game to troll????

12 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

All class no brakes ☺ This coming from the guy who played #23 and #33 about 4 plays today and tried to fight a BC grandpa today in the parking lot. Lol

Check the video lil lady. We played all our players. We had at least six kickoffs that’s six plays and played at least 2 series on defense. Sorry sucker. Like I said you guys some bums. 

5 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Check the video lil lady. We played all our players. We had at least six kickoffs that’s six plays and played at least 2 series on defense. Sorry sucker. Like I said you guys some bums. 

Call all the names you want Mr Class.  You put 23 on kick return and lost the onside kick. Kid never played again. But you got to do what you got to do....Lol. We came to watch the game. Didn't say a word to you or speak. We just minded our own and observed the game. Guess your not denying trying to fight a BC grandpa.......asking for a friend. Also your assistant coach tell you when to call timeouts? ☺

10 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Lmao you check tape, I was there. When the second half started #23 was in the parking lot playing tag. He only played 3 plays the second half, but it’s about the kids

18 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

My apologies. 8th grade conversation level throws ya'll off

You are irrelevant. I thought you had a life. Not only does your kids team suck but you live on this site trolling. You make no sense with 90% of your posts. That's why I usually don't pay any attention to your dumb @$$. Your season will be over next week....But feel free to come watch the playoffs.

15 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

My apologies. 8th grade conversation level throws ya'll off

Lol you’re right. You’re so smart, I forgot all the contributions you make to your league or stjfl. When we want a whipping boy we will call upon the village idiot. That’s you Incase you’re too dense to figure it out.

11 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

You are irrelevant. I thought you had a life. Not only does your kids team suck but you live on this site trolling. You make no sense with 90% of your posts. That's why I usually don't pay any attention to your dumb @$$. Your season will be over next week....But feel free to come watch the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, DEM BOYZ said:

DEM BOYZ - 314 posts

BMF - 224 posts

Me - 118 posts. 

But I live on this site and troll 

Lol

11 minutes ago, BMF said:

Lol you’re right. You’re so smart, I forgot all the contributions you make to your league or stjfl. When we want a whipping boy we will call upon the village idiot. That’s you Incase you’re too dense to figure it out.

Contributions? 

Oh, like telling a woman to change a tampon.  Gotcha. Good advice for the league. 

6 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

Contributions? 

Oh, like telling a woman to change a tampon.  Gotcha. Good advice for the league. 

Important information. I could just tell you how to win a game but that’s no fun. Look, take your Prius and your hippy Bernie sanders supporting self and jump on a parking cone.