Week 7 JR Scores

Pngfan2014

6 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Wrong, dweeb! Just as I figured. You're just a  floozy, a football flunky, a Coach Boyz "henchman" that likes to see theirselves type. 

Dweeb, classic comeback from third grade.  I am a floozy so. My football knowledge dwarfs your iq period. I’ll be dem boyz henchman anyday than put up with your trash.

4 minutes ago, Omegatron said:

Man you guys make me wonder is it really about the kids with you guys or y’all egos man. Smh we looking for scores and this post done went left field. 

58 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Idk why this quoted thaghost also....But if any coach is in it for anything other than the kids they should do everyone a favor and find something else to do. 

17 minutes ago, BMF said:

Nah, I’m just playing, I met two pa black coaches today and they were very respectful unlike the pa red coaches 

Pa red hasn’t said anything to you bums. So what are you talking about??? Hope you got your video you needed of me. It’s funny you guys have been hush hush about those suspensions y’all got. So what happened? Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Why did the ***** lady (mpr) have an attitude last week????? Was that who took the picture????? Just asking for a friend 

17 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Pa red hasn’t said anything to you bums. So what are you talking about??? Hope you got your video you needed of me. It’s funny you guys have been hush hush about those suspensions y’all got. So what happened? Did you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar? Why did the ***** lady (mpr) have an attitude last week????? Was that who took the picture????? Just asking for a friend 

All class no brakes ☺ She probably was just admiring your classy team shirts. They were cute, just like your little "kids on dog leashes show." ☺This coming from the guy who played #23 and #33 about 4 plays today and tried to fight a BC grandpa today in the parking lot. Lol

6 minutes ago, D.Ned PA Red Jr Head Coach said:

Check it click clack, go run back to demond. Get your facts straight, we were not there to video you but we did get your little outburst with your questionable language and derogatory language.