Week 7 JR Scores

Pngfan2014

15 minutes ago, thaghost said:

And to YOUR dismay, I'm not concerned with Pngfan. Was/am concerned about ALL scores. Can't wait until our teams meet so (as Step Rideau says) you can get "that cayenne!"

You know as well as I do no one else scores matter. Good luck my man. Keep that “cayenne” in your pantry 

8 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

You say that as if you think I really care about our record.  I have a life outside of kiddie football, don't need to win to feel special and worthy. But keep talking. It's funny. 

Don't waste your breathe, they're simply a "swingman," probably has to ask the head coach for permission to post. 

10 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

You say that as if you think I really care about our record.  I have a life outside of kiddie football, don't need to win to feel special and worthy. But keep talking. It's funny. 

You say that like you don’t have special alerts when we reply. I would hope you don’t need to win, since you don’t. Keep me entertained troll.

5 minutes ago, thaghost said:

Like you do Coach Boyz?(sorry Demboyz, couldn't resist. Your henchman walked into it) BMF, i'm bored with you, you're DISMISSED! 

Well i was bored watching yalls offense today but I’ll let you work out that targeting and ejection on your own