Splendora @ LCM predictions

LCMAlumtiger32

Well after last nights bird dinner its time to predict next week opponent the 6-1 1-0 Splendora Wildcats. They beat Livingston 87-21 last night. LCM leads the series 2-0, 2015 LCM 56-7 Splendora 2014 LCM 37-0 Splendora 0. LCM 2-4 1-0 beat BC 33-14 last night. Well this morning, I watched film on Splendora and their record in my opinion really wouldn't  be the same if they played the same opponents that we have played.  I don't think they would have won a game either. Splendora runs the spread and appears to have a big oline. By looking at both teams id probably say LCM has  the  faster team. Only game I really could compare is that Shepherd beat Splendora by 14 points and Orangefield beat Shepherd by 14. I thought we controlled Orangefield pretty good most of the scrimmage earlier this year. I think we are really going to see if Splendora is Legit or just played a weak schedule to make their record look good.   I have  Bears by 7 plus at home.

7 minutes ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Not sold on Splendora right now.. but they are definitely in the driver's seat for district championship atm... time will tell

We gonna test those big boys out. I was actually pleased by LCM play calling this game. 

10 hours ago, Huffman Hargrave Falcons72 said:

Not sold on Splendora right now.. but they are definitely in the driver's seat for district championship atm... time will tell

Just wondering why everyone says splendora is in the drivers seat? Because they scored 80 on a horrible Livingston team? Sounds like they should have pulled their starters a little earlier.

6 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Just wondering why everyone says splendora is in the drivers seat? Because they scored 80 on a horrible Livingston team? Sounds like they should have pulled their starters a little earlier.

As of right now they are. But Not sure they will be there in a few weeks.  Lcm, Lumberton and Huffman imo can still win this district.   

23 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

People that make false statements and who were not at the game are ignorant to facts! I believe I read article where Splendora had 4 backs over 100 yards.  Sounds like they ran the football and everyone got to play!  As much as you post on here surely you do better research before you start running at the mouth.  This district is still up in the air and anyone in my opinion can win it.  Good Luck this week to everyone!  

4 hours ago, GamedayCat said:

People that make false statements and who were not at the game are ignorant to facts! I believe I read article where Splendora had 4 backs over 100 yards.  Sounds like they ran the football and everyone got to play!  As much as you post on here surely you do better research before you start running at the mouth.  This district is still up in the air and anyone in my opinion can win it.  Good Luck this week to everyone!  

That’s why I said “it sounds like”. Not claiming that what I said was a fact.

Ok L-Train you know better than that. Do your research first like I do. Just watched 3 quarters of the game. They still had the same group in late in the 3rd up by 50 still throwing the ball. Obviously they started the backups. 

On a serious note, LCM definitely worked harder than all of us during the first 4 weeks of the season. Will see if it pays off on Friday.  Bears will bring it at home and I think they get it done in a close one. If I am correct, the last three weeks will be intense and we will send 4 teams to round one and give Dist 12 more than they can handle. 

37 minutes ago, 85LHSTAMU89 said:

Ok L-Train you know better than that. Do your research first like I do. Just watched 3 quarters of the game. They still had the same group in late in the 3rd up by 50 still throwing the ball. Obviously they started the backups. 

On a serious note, LCM definitely worked harder than all of us during the first 4 weeks of the season. Will see if it pays off on Friday.  Bears will bring it at home and I think they get it done in a close one. If I am correct, the last three weeks will be intense and we will send 4 teams to round one and give Dist 12 more than they can handle. 

If our starting QB was back for  this game I would feel more confident.  He brings more of our running game to our offense. I think it will be a close game and will have to play 4 quarters of football.Hopefully we will get him back soon. 

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Is LCM as bad as their record shows? Is splendora as good as their record shows? Both can be answered this week.

with a potential blowout from the two teams I follow (Lumberton and Silsbee) this week, I may end up at this game.

I just checked the weather and it appears that it might be wet. A turf team on a soggy field could be a little of a advantage to LCM. It’s 109 miles to splendora to the high school that’s a long way for a bus ride. I think it will be a exciting game as long the defense keeps tackling good and don’t give up a big play, I think we have a chance. 

On 10/15/2018 at 10:50 AM, Tigers2010 said:

The district is still Lumbertons to lose.

This game will likely be for a 2-3 seed, but wouldn't be shocked if Huffman worked their way into that 2-3 seed discussion.

I picked our old 5A district foe as well at the beginning of the season to win this district and despite their injuries, sticking with that...