Livingston vs Splendora. Splendora wins 87-21

VP93....

With that score, Livingston may of started practicing basketball early. Looking from the outside in, those boys have shut down. I could be wrong but it takes a lot for a group of young men to keep going hard every play when you are getting your brains beat in like this week in and week out. I hope it gets better for them. May want to start playing the underclassmen so they can get some reps before next year.

4 hours ago, The Icon said:

Is the hangover that bad from the previous regime or is it just this group of kids or...?

Please enlighten me

I think the main problems right now is the combination of hardly any talent and a lack of a winning culture. I love our kids to death, but I can't say God blessed this group with a whole lot of athletic ability. When you combine that with the lack of a winning culture that Livingston has, this is about the guaranteed product you would imagine. Before these last few years I always thought it was silly to say that kids "just don't know how to win," but goodness gracious we just don't know how to win.