PNG@Dayton

Indianforever

I wish Faircloth could find a coach that can coach defense like he coaches offense. You put a good defense with the offensive mind that Faircloth has then we could really do something. I just know defenses are not supposed to be as bad as we've been for so long. The only defensive team I can remember is the first team he had here. I don't know if it's the scheme or what but teams should not be able to run up and down the field at ease on you. There has to be more time in the off season figuring out what they can do on defense. I've only seen one group of really bad football players come through here since BC got here.They couldn't play offense or defense so coaching and scheme was not the problem. We have enough athletes out there at this time to be able to play offense and defense You could blitz guys every play and take a chance for something big to happen vs what they are doing right now.  I couldn't even imagine if you had Burnett's coaching on defense and Faircloth's coaching on offense. It really is just sad watching how our defense plays most of the time. If we don't get it figured out real soon we're going to get beat by Nederland or BH. We can't just rely on having the ball last. Normally the passing game eats us alive but now teams can just line up and run run run and lord have mercy if they pass. Sometimes I gotta remember it's not all about winning and losing in high school sports. 

1 hour ago, Eagle91 said:

I wish Faircloth could find a coach that can coach defense like he coaches offense. You put a good defense with the offensive mind that Faircloth has then we could really do something. I just know defenses are not supposed to be as bad as we've been for so long. The only defensive team I can remember is the first team he had here. I don't know if it's the scheme or what but teams should not be able to run up and down the field at ease on you. There has to be more time in the off season figuring out what they can do on defense. I've only seen one group of really bad football players come through here since BC got here.They couldn't play offense or defense so coaching and scheme was not the problem. We have enough athletes out there at this time to be able to play offense and defense You could blitz guys every play and take a chance for something big to happen vs what they are doing right now.  I couldn't even imagine if you had Burnett's coaching on defense and Faircloth's coaching on offense. It really is just sad watching how our defense plays most of the time. If we don't get it figured out real soon we're going to get beat by Nederland or BH. We can't just rely on having the ball last. Normally the passing game eats us alive but now teams can just line up and run run run and lord have mercy if they pass. Sometimes I gotta remember it's not all about winning and losing in high school sports. 

Oh no sir I have to disagree. It is about winning and losing even in high school sports. I don't think winning and being a good mentor have to be mutually exclusive to be a coach. You can actually do both. If it's not quit paying the AD's good money and find a youth minister for half the money to coach these kids. Hell if you have a really good football program it's the one sport that can basically pay for its self with attendance and concessions. Lose a lot of games and people don't show up which in turn cost the school lots of money they could put back into the program. Just the way it is.

Hoping for a show from both teams tonight. On the visitors sideline we got Roschon Johnson, committed UT , and on the home side we got AJ Nail, uncommitted with a couple D3 offers, which leads the district with over 1600 passing yards and 12 tds. Hoping for a shootout with the broncos giving the upset to png. G O  B R O N C O S  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

6 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Hoping for a show from both teams tonight. On the visitors sideline we got Roschon Johnson, committed UT , and on the home side we got AJ Nail, uncommitted with a couple D3 offers, which leads the district with over 1600 passing yards and 12 tds. Hoping for a shootout with the broncos giving the upset to png. G O  B R O N C O S  ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I would prefer a PNG win.  Most importantly may God keep everyone on both teams safe & free from injury.

1 hour ago, Bronco94 said:

I hope you are right, I hope it is a shoot out.

Good luck to your son, I hope he turns some heads and gets some bigger offers going forward.

2 hours ago, Bronco94 said:

I can’t wait to see the Texas A&M vs. University of Texas matchup tonight. Big game for for both teams, good luck to both sides, good sportsmanship, Good Friday Night Lights football, and an injury free ballgame. God, Family, & Football.

Talking about the defensive end from Dayton?