Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL

prepballfan

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Nobody on PNG's roster playing wr was better than Jerimiah Rose. It's very hard to get an economics degree if struggle with comprehension and not a single word you used is one I would consider "big". I don't care where you're from, you support WOS. I'm not from Crosby and my kids may go to North Shore for a while but if I post about Crosby I expect replies like from people who are opponents of the team.

Yeah...Rose is the middle brother to Roschon and I. Think who dat told ya that.

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

9 x 60,000= $540,000

They about $4,460,000 short.

You misunderstood his post because the joke was horrible, I like the way you do math though and if you add up the teachers and staff Crosby is letting go, it doesn’t make a dent into the almost 5 mil!  I’m sure they’ll have some cool baseball tourneys there this year though.

8 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

You misunderstood his post because the joke was horrible, I like the way you do math though and if you add up the teachers and staff Crosby is letting go, it doesn’t make a dent into the almost 5 mil!  I’m sure they’ll have some cool baseball tourneys there this year though.

Dang, did I really? 9 Teachers making 60k each...$540,000 saved.. Minus that from the 5 million dollar debt they still are down roughly 4.5 million. Where did I go wrong. Oh and another facility that should be sold...yeah the baseball facilities are awesome, did ya'll use the Discover Gold card for that one?

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Dang, did I really? 9 Teachers making 60k each...$540,000 saved.. Minus that from the 5 million dollar debt they still are down roughly 4.5 million. Where did I go wrong. Oh and another facility that should be sold...yeah the baseball facilities are awesome, did ya'll use the Discover Gold card for that one?

Man a new article comes out every day, now the number is up to 57 employees.  I guess that is a making a dent.  Two bonds were already approved in precious now businesses are donating paper and the AG department needs metal to continue to be able to weld.  SMH, the previous administration did a number and the board must’ve been full of yes people.  Can’t wait til these audits come back and made public.

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

Man a new article comes out every day, now the number is up to 57 employees.  I guess that is a making a dent.  Two bonds were already approved in precious now businesses are donating paper and the AG department needs metal to continue to be able to weld.  SMH, the previous administration did a number and the board must’ve been full of yes people.  Can’t wait til these audits come back and made public.

In all seriousness, I hope it gets worked on for the kids sake.

6 hours ago, CCbigfan said:

It deosnt matter anyway rj will have to be trained to be a pocket passer when he goes off to college. truth is most high school coaches dont know a lick about the qb position. thats including faircloth and riordon. they do young black qbs a disservice by making these kids run first qbs just because they can run. in college the kid with best mechanics, footwork, and  accuracy most likely will start. howard was a pocket passer last year and riordon has him running sweeps and traps this year and now hes out with an injury. rj is a great talent so he has a shot at making it at the next level. 

WOW!!! comical....

2 hours ago, CougarCal said:

Need to merge with Humble ISD and move forward. 

10 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I agree. Vidor's past actions/views/comments are the reason FEMA is the only reason that keeps God from wiping it off the map. The trailer parks are even frozen in time like Lot's wife when she turned around to see the destruction happening to Sodom and Gomorrah.

Speaking of Lot’s wife turning around & turning to salt, if anyone from Crosby sees someone in purple, do they turn to butter?  

Seems you like you love to rag on Vidor.  I only need 3 more hours having my degree in Psychology, and I think you have one big inferiority complex.  You need to be ragging on your school board, or whoever’s responsible for yalls new found Debt.  

14 hours ago, Hagar said:

Speaking of Lot’s wife turning around & turning to salt, if anyone from Crosby sees someone in purple, do they turn to butter?  

Seems you like you love to rag on Vidor.  I only need 3 more hours having my degree in Psychology, and I think you have one big inferiority complex.  You need to be ragging on your school board, or whoever’s responsible for yalls new found Debt.  

Yep.

15 hours ago, Hagar said:

Their kids dress up as Shug for Halloween!