Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL

prepballfan

5 minutes ago, NDNation said:

A certain fan will have piles analytical bs to explain this loss. If it makes him feel better to find some comfort in the stats, so be it.

But it's feeling pretty dang good to be a PNG fan right now!  

It’s not a pile of analytical bs, the guy looks at the numbers and gives his honest sometimes brutally honest opinion.  People get their feelings hurt when he states whatever his thoughts are, but he doesn’t run and hide.  Y’all look at what some of these new screen names with 10 posts come here and post all kinds of smack then next week it’s another screen name.  Personally I look the situation in Crosby right now and anyone with half a brain can figure out what’s about to happen.

54 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I'm sure happy PNG has another rivalry.  Since Ned & Vidor is the big rivalry now 

:) 

The devil made me post this.  

Hahaha Ahh dang :) I didn't mean that Crosby-PNG is a "rivalry" at the PNG-Ned level. More of the broad definition of the word. Like Vidor's made-up rivalry with Nederland. 

13 hours ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

7-0 flags?? Against Mecca?? Just

awoken the beast with a backup QB!! PNG fixing to go home with their one trick pony!!

Whatever you have been posting some stupid comments. How did that one trick pony look walking out of your stadium with the w fool?

12 hours ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

C’mon Man U know the reference!! Are u just ignorant or playing dumb?? Hard to chose a position on u Vidor PNG rednecks!! It’s all good take the trail of tears that’s coming home down I10!!

Once again you making stupid remarks. Nothing but ignorance, Bye Felisha 

19 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

It’s not a pile of analytical bs, the guy looks at the numbers and gives his honest sometimes brutally honest opinion.  People get their feelings hurt when he states whatever his thoughts are, but he doesn’t run and hide.  Y’all look at what some of these new screen names with 10 posts come here and post all kinds of smack then next week it’s another screen name.  Personally I look the situation in Crosby right now and anyone with half a brain can figure out what’s about to happen.

The comment about this might be the biggest margin of victory for Crosby.....thats what the stats told him. Sometimes you have to pull your head out of the books and film. 

10 minutes ago, NDNation said:

The comment about this might be the biggest margin of victory for Crosby.....thats what the stats told him. Sometimes you have to pull your head out of the books and film. 

I can’t speakfor him, but man I hope he doesn’t bring up losing the DC on Friday having an impact.  Personally I’ve been watching Crosby since 2012 when my son made varsity.  Every time they’ve face a dynamic qb it hasn’t been good.  That trend continues.

12 hours ago, MrFleet23 said:

All I'm seeing is Indians gettin mauled. 

Looks loke the indians mauled the coogs to me lol enjoy the loss yall will be licking that wound for weeks lmao. Bunch of arrogant fans across the Trinity riveron the West Side. Ned is gonna beat yall down also. Mid county dominates the west side of trinity teams this year. Enjoy your loss, nothing loke going into your house and soiling your little 5-0 record lol Scalpem. Time to prepare dor Dayton.

37 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

I can’t speakfor him, but man I hope he doesn’t bring up losing the DC on Friday having an impact.  Personally I’ve been watching Crosby since 2012 when my son made varsity.  Every time they’ve face a dynamic qb it hasn’t been good.  That trend continues.

He already did 

1 hour ago, CougarCal said:

As I was texting with Stattrax during the game last night, early on I said last one with the ball wins.  And when Crosby got the ball back with 6 something left in the fourth I said too much time left Crosby will score too fast, congrats!!  Little did I know that the budget thing had hit already.  I didn’t think Crosby would be losing anyone until December.  Very unfortunate situation for those folks and their families.  

Stattrax thought we would lose. Always worried about our defensive side of the ball. Hell he didnt even come to the game lol. When you have  a player like Shug on your team you always have a chance. Great game had a crosby fan sit beside me enjoyed the conversating if you are here i was rhe one videoing live on facebook for Bigbro lol.

15 minutes ago, bigdog said:

He already did 

Well I’m sure everyone will pile on but anyone that has ever played sports knows the bond a kid can make with a coach in a short amount of time.  I can’t imagine what those youngsters are thinking.  This entire thing is a mess.  It could really end up spiraling out of control, guess we’ll see how resilient these kids from cougarland are.  

4 minutes ago, biaplayer said:

Stattrax thought we would lose. Always worried about our defensive side of the ball. Hell he didnt even come to the game lol. When you have  a player like Shug on your team you always have a chance. Great game had a crosby fan sit beside me enjoyed the conversating if you are here i was rhe one videoing live on facebook for Bigbro lol.

He said he was watching on FB, I figured you were streaming.  I kept talking him off the ledge, kept saying you’re gonna be fine, you’re gonna get the ball last lol.  

41 minutes ago, CougarCal said:

Well I’m sure everyone will pile on but anyone that has ever played sports knows the bond a kid can make with a coach in a short amount of time.  I can’t imagine what those youngsters are thinking.  This entire thing is a mess.  It could really end up spiraling out of control, guess we’ll see how resilient these kids from cougarland are.  

That's really tough for those kids. I feel for them. 

I would never pile on the players. They played their hearts out. 

Going to pile on a few fans though. They deserve it.

I just looked at the standings of 11 5A .  If PN-G goes on to win district, probably looking at Houston Sterling or Willowridge....  Possibly Manvel depending on how they finish.  PN-G will mop the floor with the first two and can beat Manvel just like Crosby did.  On a side note, Marshall still lurks and they are scarey good...

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I just looked at the standings of 11 5A .  If PN-G goes on to win district, prob a my looking at Houston Sterling or Willowridge....  Possibly Manvel depending on how they finish.  PN-G will mop the floor with the first two and can beat Manvel just like Crosby did.  On a side note, Marshall still lurks and they are scarey good...

Was at the Manvel game. If Manvel plays a clean game they will beat anyone from our district by 21+. Crosby was +4 on turnovers that game and it still took a last second TD to win. Not a knock on any team in this district but Manvel and Marshall are both on a different level. 

7 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Was at the Manvel game. If Manvel plays a clean game they will beat anyone from our district by 21+. Crosby was +4 on turnovers that game and it still took a last second TD to win. Not a knock on any team in this district but Manvel and Marshall are both on a different level. 

I would love to have seen that Manvel/Marshall game.  I see Marshall won by 1....