Port Neches-Groves 48 Crosby 45/FINAL

prepballfan

Who gets the ball to start the 2nd half. I will give Crosby one thing they have been able to turn it up a notch in the 2nd half pretty much in all 5 wins. Johnson just a different animal than anyone they have played. See if they can impose their will like they have been doing. Wish I could be there. Good luck to both teams and hope it's a clean injury free 2nd half.

8 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

C’mon Man U know the reference!! Are u just ignorant or playing dumb?? Hard to chose a position on u Vidor PNG rednecks!! It’s all good take the trail of tears that’s coming home down I10!!

Kinda like when Cedar Park Black Rained on your Code Red?

17 minutes ago, pride at impact said:

Wow coog4 life won't be here long!! Lata

17 minutes ago, pride at impact said:

Wow coog4 life won't be here long!! Lata

Probably not with pansy politically correct people like u running this show!! U can talk all the smack u want but when it comes down to it you cowar behind an iPhone or keyboard. Tired of being racially profiled in Crosby!! That’s my point!!

7 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

Probably not with pansy politically correct people like u running this show!! U can talk all the smack u want but when it comes down to it you cowar behind an iPhone or keyboard. Tired of being racially profiled in Crosby!! That’s my point!!

Whose profiling? All Crosby’s talent has always came from BS!! Period!! If you took BS out of the equation Crosby would be lucky to be .500 any year!

9 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Yall do realize that this is the closest we've been at halftime? This game still has blowout possibilities 

13 minutes ago, Coog4Life2008 said:

11 minutes ago, MrFleet23 said:

Yall do realize that this is the closest we've been at halftime? This game still has blowout possibilities 

Vidor had Crosby spanked at halftime. I think the Couger fans are worried that they will be toppled tonight.  Don't want to hurt any feelings, but it's kind of like when Vidor forced them into 3 OT's to win.

Yaaaaa'lllll ... ya'll are ruining a perfectly good smack-talking board. This is a good game, and its going to be soured by weeks of back-and-forth about who said what and who's a racist and who is too sensitive to be on the internet.

Here's a novel idea: No one cares about ANY of these comments.

Both sides on this thread have plenty to worry about in their leaky defenses and managing to come up with a win in a tough, exciting game. Let's just have the game and shake hands after like good sports.