Santa Fe 28 Vidor 19/FINAL

Hagar

3 hours ago, Bootleg said:

Nederlands never been able to execute it flawlessy on offense  before and I never miss a year. I guess that is what you are trying to imply. Where you at the game ? uh.......let me guess.......thats a No. So you have infinite wisdom about a game that you did not attend ? hmmmm makes perfect sense , especially since the coversation is an analysis of a game from people who actually watched it.

Lol. Nederland and PNG see that offense every year so they know how to defend it. The new teams in district haven’t but Santa Fe figured it out.

14 hours ago, Bulldogpower said:

Uhhh what that comment meant was Vidors inability to be a dominant team in its district, in other words the blueprint against them has been “drawn” many times as they usually have more district Ls than Ws in times past (not always but most of the time). Think outside the box there for a second skippy, now your taking what I said out of context, I didn’t need to be there we already shut them out, that work is done for us. I wasn’t referring to SF about the blue print. I don’t think BH has the blue print either as I think Vidor will get a W

BH use to run a similar offense. We know Vidor offense. Whether or not we stop it, we shall see, but it's no secret.