Hardin 42 Kirbyville 28/FINAL

camsdad

Yes 1st string senior qb was out with personal issues. The sophomore 2nd string is playing defense but heard he broke his throwing hand. They went with kid that has never played the qb position and he done well made some rookie mistakes but did well. They handed to there stud running back all night and he was to much for the kats he had4 td’s on the ground and probably over 300 yards rushing... any one from HD  you might want to know the game of football before you say the Hornets would loose this game from what I’ve seen out of them the are scrappy bunch and show tons of heart, that’s one think you can’t coach and that’s one thing that HD never had... Hardin would kill HD this year as a matter of fact your AD would not play Hardin Haynes tried to get them back on the schedule and he said no. I said from the beginning Hardin will be 6-4 with a chance to upset sometimes get in the playoffs... could I be right???

7 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Yes 1st string senior qb was out with personal issues. The sophomore 2nd string is playing defense but heard he broke his throwing hand. They went with kid that has never played the qb position and he done well made some rookie mistakes but did well. They handed to there stud running back all night and he was to much for the kats he had4 td’s on the ground and probably over 300 yards rushing... any one from HD  you might want to know the game of football before you say the Hornets would loose this game from what I’ve seen out of them the are scrappy bunch and show tons of heart, that’s one think you can’t coach and that’s one thing that HD never had... Hardin would kill HD this year as a matter of fact your AD would not play Hardin Haynes tried to get them back on the schedule and he said no. I said from the beginning Hardin will be 6-4 with a chance to upset sometimes get in the playoffs... could I be right???

42 carries • 408 yds • 4TD according to his dad 

11 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

If Hardin keeps getting better you never know. I think Hardin is heading in the correct direction. The     Hardin vs Orangefield and Buna will decide who goes playoffs!!!!! Anahuac could be dark horse but we'll see. Some good games coming up!!!!!

15 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

Before you start letting your cockiness run away with itself.. think about this.  Hardin as won 5 games this year.  4 of those 5 schools are 0-6.  The other is 1-5.  I’m glad for y’all’s kids that they’re having some success but I wouldn’t be throwing statements that they’d kill..anyone.  Every team they’ve beaten is garbage.  Maybe Hardin would beat HD.  We won’t know but we know this for a fact.  Hardin has only played 1 team that has at least 2 wins and they were destroyed.  

43 minutes ago, oldschool2 said:

Before you start letting your cockiness run away with itself.. think about this.  Hardin as won 5 games this year.  4 of those 5 schools are 0-6.  The other is 1-5.  I’m glad for y’all’s kids that they’re having some success but I wouldn’t be throwing statements that they’d kill..anyone.  Every team they’ve beaten is garbage.  Maybe Hardin would beat HD.  We won’t know but we know this for a fact.  Hardin has only played 1 team that has at least 2 wins and they were destroyed.  

I’ve read your posts on this site for a while and you seem to always bash Hardin. Just wondering, what did Hardin do or not do to/for you? I’m not trying to attack you.  I’m new here so I would like to know things Incase something comes up. Am I just overthinking or is there more to it? 

5 minutes ago, WildcatBacker said:

Complete dismantling of the football program 

Somebody liked to chop my head off earlier in the year when I stated on this site that many in the community did not like Wallis nor approve of the Jones FB hire. But, there’s truth to that from many of my friends and as I stated...my sister teaches there and it’s the talk behind closed doors! It’s tragic because Kirbyville has so much talent and hard working kids 

1 hour ago, hornetsdad said:

I’ve read your posts on this site for a while and you seem to always bash Hardin. Just wondering, what did Hardin do or not do to/for you? I’m not trying to attack you.  I’m new here so I would like to know things Incase something comes up. Am I just overthinking or is there more to it? 

If you’ve read my posts on this site you’d know that I don’t discriminate against any school.  And hate to break it to you.. but there isn’t a single thing in this or any other post I’ve made that is “attacking” anyone.  I’m realistic and I’m not a fan of delusional posts.  I also defend coaches probably more than anyone on this site.  Someone implied Hardin was good by saying they could kill someone? I’m just bringing up the fact that Hardin has only beat bad teams.  If you say they’re good based on their record and I can also say that they can only beat bad teams (because of record).