New Caney 38 Port Arthur Memorial 21/FINAL

pakronos

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I heard it was double digit unsportsmanlike penalties..  resulting I'm almost 200 yards in penalties.  2 players were ejected...  There is NO justifying that... I know a couple of kids that will be doing wind sprints and down ups Monday untill they puke twice...

This is very true. Almost all on the defensive side. I believe only one player was disqualified though. They gave a roughing penalty the last time instead of unsportsman like.

Hats off to New Caney... they scored more points. Let me shut the people up saying NC is somevworld beater. They had one legit bomb play in the first half. A very good fake punt( I’m sure that was a desperation call). The long pass in the first half was the only thing they did. PAM penalties kept 3rd and forevers alive and eventually the defense got tired. This district is cupcake... Memorial was it’s own worse enemy tonight. I give them 2 reds and done

7 minutes ago, Lightning/Eagle said:

NC have been improving every week. Have a number of sophomore's and juniors starting. Defense is much improved this year.

That’s the way you want the teams to go, actually they weren’t bad when we played them in the 2015 playoffs come to think of it but I didn’t think they would take PAM.