11-4A UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMP

LOLZ

District 11-4A UNDEFEATED DISTRICT CHAMP  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Will there be an undefeated district champion in 11-4a?

3 hours ago, SetxFootball said:

I’m not fooled by little groups coming up any more.  

Our freshman team from 2016 was supposed to be the next big thing, too. They went undefeated if my memory is correct. We had kids from that freshman group playing significant time on varsity with success. Those same kids aren’t having the same success as juniors that they had at this level two years ago. 

We all think of winning teams as a product of their star players. For every successful running back, you have 5-8 good lineman and backs blocking, though. “Good groups” turn into good teams in the offseason. It’s the unsung heroes on the line that make or break seasons. Those heroes aren’t created during two-a-days. 

As soon as they turn 16 their parents will buy them new Mustangs GTs, Camaros , or jacked up 4wheel drive pickup trucks so they can keep up with their neighbor's kids.  As long as the kids are spoiled the way they are in BC and there's no winning tradition like PNG, the kids aren't interested in putting in the work to have a winning program. I have family there and watched the boys and their friends all quit after their sophomore year because "it wasn't fun."  This is only my opinion based on my experience with my family and their friends.  But I blame the parents for spoiling their kids rotten.  I know not every family is the same.

27 minutes ago, Old school eagle said:

As soon as they turn 16 their parents will buy them new Mustangs GTs, Camaros , or jacked up 4wheel drive pickup trucks so they can keep up with their neighbor's kids.  As long as the kids are spoiled the way they are in BC and there's no winning tradition like PNG, the kids aren't interested in putting in the work to have a winning program. I have family there and watched the boys and their friends all quit after their sophomore year because "it wasn't fun."  This is only my opinion based on my experience with my family and their friends.  But I blame the parents for spoiling their kids rotten.  I know not every family is the same.

Sounds like Huffman!! Not all but alot