ALCS- Astros vs Red Sox

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

I don’t particularly like this match up. Dallas k hasn’t done well against Boston. And does that mean McCann will be at C.  I also heard that altuve may go DH to give knee a rest.  That means Gonzales at 2 Nd and kemp in left.  

I have no problem with Kemp in left and Marwin can handle 2nd. McCann will be fine. Like you said, Keuchel would be the concern. Let's hope he pleasantly surprises us.

7 hours ago, baddog said:

Nail biter for both teams till the 8th. Funny how people don't chime in until that happened.

This is the hidden content, please

Funny how you complain about Boston and have nothing to say about Houston. This is the third team to catch Houston videoing the opposing dugout.. Should they have to forfeit Game 1? As you indicated Boston should have to forfeit Game 2. 

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Funny how you complain about Boston and have nothing to say about Houston. This is the third team to catch Houston videoing the opposing dugout.. Should they have to forfeit Game 1? As you indicated Boston should have to forfeit Game 2. 

Quote:

However, a league source said Tuesday night that the investigation concluded the Astros employee was not trying to steal signs, but was acting on suspicions the Red Sox had been stealing Astros signs, and was there to try to catch them in the act. The employee was removed from the area and relocated to another part of the stadium.