ALCS- Astros vs Red Sox

16 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Yeah this was a shocker.Thought Houston was on their way after taking game one.Heard a guy say Houston had their way with Boston in their regular season games winnig the majority of them.Don't know if that's true.Getting swept at home is just crazy.

Houston won the regular season 4-3 I believe. I don't know if that is having their way with them, but it is what it is.

Games 2 and 3 stick out in my head by too many astros little mistakes that added up eg too many walks, hit batsmen, walking in runs, past balls missed the bag making a double play, poor base running by Kemp costing a run.  All of these either added runs to Boston’s tally or took away from Houston’s making it almost impossible for Houston to win.  And Biston made sure they capitalized.

• 1 month later...
On 10/11/2018 at 10:43 AM, Tigers2010 said:

Of course I don't know that lol. But as good as both teams are, I find it hard to picture a scenario where one team beats the other 3 times in a row. Boston won't be "biting their nails if they don't win both at home... They dropped one at home against the Yanks and responded with a 16-1 victory. If they drop 2 at home, time to bite nails. Again,  I think both teams are too good for one to beat the other 3 in a row.

Missed on that one.

• 1 month later...