Game 1: Astros at Red Sox- 7:09 p.m CT Saturday

Game 2: Astros at Red Sox- 6:09 p.m. CT Sunday

Game 3: Red Sox at Astros- TBD Tuesday

Game 4: Red Sox at Astros- TBD Wednesday 

*Game 5: Red Sox at Astros- TBD Thursday 

*Game 6: Astros at Red Sox- TBD Saturday 

*Game 7: Astros at Red Sox- TBD Sunday

28 minutes ago, baddog said:

You can't know that and it's the same reason I said "at least". We take one in Boston, they will be biting their nails.

Of course I don't know that lol. But as good as both teams are, I find it hard to picture a scenario where one team beats the other 3 times in a row. Boston won't be "biting their nails if they don't win both at home... They dropped one at home against the Yanks and responded with a 16-1 victory. If they drop 2 at home, time to bite nails. Again,  I think both teams are too good for one to beat the other 3 in a row.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

Of course I don't know that lol. But as good as both teams are, I find it hard to picture a scenario where one team beats the other 3 times in a row. Boston won't be "biting their nails if they don't win both at home... They dropped one at home against the Yanks and responded with a 16-1 victory. If they drop 2 at home, time to bite nails. Again,  I think both teams are too good for one to beat the other 3 in a row.

Ok, we'll take two then. Lol

4 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

With all due respect... And I do mean all due respect... This idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on.

We were one bad call away from doing just that last month in their house. 

17 hours ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

With all due respect... And I do mean all due respect... This idea ain't worth a velvet painting of a whale and a dolphin gettin it on.

We were one bad call away from doing just that last month in their house. 

I don't put a ton of stock in regular season series. Especially considering Boston had clinched home field throughout, not saying they weren't trying to win, but end of the regular season games with nothing to play for is different. Again, I can't predict the future, but I don't see either team winning 3 in a row. We will see.

6 hours ago, Tigers2010 said:

I don't put a ton of stock in regular season series. Especially considering Boston had clinched home field throughout, not saying they weren't trying to win, but end of the regular season games with nothing to play for is different. Again, I can't predict the future, but I don't see either team winning 3 in a row. We will see.

Actually, it’s what is scary about 2-3-2 if the first two get split. 

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Actually, it’s what is scary about 2-3-2 if the first two get split. 

I’m not a fan of that format for the home field team.  You split at home and the series may not ever come back.  They only way you actually have home field is if it goes 7 games.  

3 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

I’m not a fan of that format for the home field team.  You split at home and the series may not ever come back.  They only way you actually have home field is if it goes 7 games.  

See we do agree from time to time.  Ever since they instituted this in the NBA, I thought it devalued home field advantage significantly.  But I guess that may have been the point.  Either way, I prefer the 2-2-1-1-1 format. 

I don't think home field is going to play a big role in this series. We closed them out up there last year, we had one of the best road records in MLB history this year, and we played in a tougher division overall than the Sox did. Plus, we clicked on all cylinders in the first round. I think we're gonna show the baseball world just how genius Lunhow and the front office really is in this series.