Standings

I dont know the district standings for the hardin / orangefield / buna district but i have heard that those are the top 3 teams. not sure who would be the 4th team in the mix?

all i know is, at some point hardin will claim their 17th out of 20th consecutive years district volleyball championship according to the facebook post i seen yesterday.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 9:47 PM, DirtyBaySports said:

What are the current standings in the area?

PNG? BH? East chambers? Crosby? United? Huffman? Buna? Etc. (just examples!)

What does the first round look like? 

Beaumont United and Beaumont West Brook, both with 1-9 district records, are the only teams eliminated from playoff contention in 21-6A.  Deer Park 10-0 and Baytown Sterling 9-1 have secured playoff spots.  The last 2 spots will come down to the last 4 games between CE King, North Shore, Channelview and LaPorte.

18 hours ago, hornetsdad said:

I dont know the district standings for the hardin / orangefield / buna district but i have heard that those are the top 3 teams. not sure who would be the 4th team in the mix?

all i know is, at some point hardin will claim their 17th out of 20th consecutive years district volleyball championship according to the facebook post i seen yesterday.

I think the standings for top 3 are

Hardin

Orangefield

Buna

The rest I have no clue

• 3 weeks later...