Uncle Si

San Augustine 51 Hull-Daisetta 14/FINAL

44 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, hornetsdad said:

no chance for SA....HD will run all over them. guaranteed. just ask anyone from HD

Dude you are from Hardin, some folks can get away with that comment, not Hardin folks, one of the worst programs in the history of Texas football. Hardin is a team HD has owned. Don’t be a hater. We all know SA is one of the winnest programs in the State over the last 5 years, don’t let their schedule and graduation fool you. HD will have to do everything right to win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

Depends on how long a bus ride that is.   I mean if it’s anywhere close to 3 hours - it’ll be tough.

lol and if we give them 6 turnovers like we did Cushing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Dude you are from Hardin, some folks can get away with that comment, not Hardin folks, one of the worst programs in the history of Texas football. Hardin is a team HD has owned. Don’t be a hater. We all know SA is one of the winnest programs in the State over the last 5 years, don’t let their schedule and graduation fool you. HD will have to do everything right to win.

Actually, i am from Lafeyette....grew up in Evadale and now life in Liberty...so i’m free to tell you how horrible HD is and has been 

H-D BOBCAT 55 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hornetsdad said:

Actually, i am from Lafeyette....grew up in Evadale and now life in Liberty...so i’m free to tell you how horrible HD is and has been 

Good food in LA, Evadale we always beat when I played at HD, Liberty is a good place to live, if you think HD is horrible you may want to start following tennis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

Good food in LA, Evadale we always beat when I played at HD, Liberty is a good place to live, if you think HD is horrible you may want to start following tennis.

nothing wrong with a good match of tennis. ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On paper this is no contest.  It will take the perfect game from HD to keep it close and have a chance to win.  Will it happen? Not sure, but I can hope.  Upsets happen every Friday night.

H-D BOBCAT 55 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

HD may shock some folks. SA has been a beast the last 7 years or so. 

I know there will be some that are going to jump all over this, but here goes anyways; I think that HD has a team that can pull off the upset.  Offensive line will be the key group in this game, if they can get a push they could make it a long night for SA defense.

H-D BOBCAT 55 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HD94 said:

I know there will be some that are going to jump all over this, but here goes anyways; I think that HD has a team that can pull off the upset.  Offensive line will be the key group in this game, if they can get a push they could make it a long night for SA defense.

SA has some studs! But HD’s Peterson brothers may be 2 of the top duo RB’s in the State.

HD94 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, H-D BOBCAT 55 said:

SA has some studs! But HD’s Peterson brothers may be 2 of the top duo RB’s in the State.

I agree there is talent at running back, quarter back, and at receiver, but I think O-line will be the key.   Then the defense has to come up with a few plays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SA is not the same team from last year. Although they do have good squad ,  i believe they will be exposed on the outer edge by the HD rb’s. Only concern to me is HD stopping their offense. I see a high scoring game if Hd holds onto the ball. I see a 48-34 game, Hd with the W. As far as the Cushing game goes that all of you have jumped on, that was a game Hd should have won but the 1st half killed them. And their a whole lot better this year. They were even decent last year. Just couldn’t get the w In district. But games were close according  to the Cushing ppl. 

H-D BOBCAT 55 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bd04 said:

SA is not the same team from last year. Although they do have good squad ,  i believe they will be exposed on the outer edge by the HD rb’s. Only concern to me is HD stopping their offense. I see a high scoring game if Hd holds onto the ball. I see a 48-34 game, Hd with the W. As far as the Cushing game goes that all of you have jumped on, that was a game Hd should have won but the 1st half killed them. And their a whole lot better this year. They were even decent last year. Just couldn’t get the w In district. But games were close according  to the Cushing ppl. 

HD RBs will expose the superior athleticism and talent of SA. HD is one of the more historically slow schools in all of Texas. HD has been the beneficiary of playing the most pathetic districts in all of Texas HS football for many years and thus maintained a pseudo-winning record. HD luck ran out this time. HD should only concern themselves with whether to start running the clock in the 2nd or 3rd qtr. HD fans thinking they have a chance in this one is nothing more than delusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2018 at 8:18 AM, HD94 said:

On paper this is no contest.  It will take the perfect game from HD to keep it close and have a chance to win.  Will it happen? Not sure, but I can hope.  Upsets happen every Friday night.

If HD plays the aforementioned "perfect game", HD will lose by 4 TDs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now